Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I did a search on FMAX... so dont get mad pls im bringing this up... i couldnt find recent info on the F-MAX Turbo kit .... I have read numerous threads saying it was junk before... but now that Turbonetics have taken over... is this kit a decent kit? its like $4500.... give or take few hundred and you can get the Boost Logic Kit and PHR Kit .... what u guys think of FMAX these days?

imma post new thread with the 3 kits comparison to see how everyone thinks...

·
Sheep on the hood...
511 Posts
Turbonetics bought FMAX out.
There is no FMAX kit now.
There is Turbonetics .

·
gettin' irie
1,793 Posts
fmax was bought by turbonetics a while ago. its still not worth it i dont think. they'll use the same parts

·
Registered
370 Posts
I drove a car with the f-max set-up I was interested in buying. It had the Rdeal gasket or whatever. In the past I had said that I would not mind the f-max. I have to take that back. This car was a pig dog. In all fairness, the car was set up for n2o and the bottle was pulled. The thing was just a pig. The components overall appeared to be ok only. I did not like the manifold, the way the o2 bungs and sensors are located and the flange to the head. This was the old f-max manifold. But I don't know that it has changed. There are better options.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts