Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Noise ≠ Power...
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Formula 7 rims by RO_JA. These rims were on my Supra when I bought it, but I've since replaced 'em with a set of SSR GT2's. Now they're just sittin in my living room takin up space. My roommates are starting to complain, so I need to get rid of them!

All four rims measure 18"x8". The offset is +37 and the spacers bump that to +42 so they fit both N/A and TT Supras. Perfect as an upgrade for the N/A or perhaps a small upgrade from the stock tire sizes on a TT. They are in excellent condition with minimal curb rash. On a scale of 1-10, I'd rate them at a solid 8-8.5. These are 2 piece rims- 7 spoke gunmetal w/ a polished lip.

I'm asking $1250+shipping , but I take offers as well. More pics available on request...

Lugs, spacers and center caps are included, valve stems too- but I don't know how old those are so I'd recommend maybe replacing them just to be on the safe side...?

·
Noise ≠ Power...
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Um, is there any way to measure that? If so, I can do it easy enough! I don't see why the rims would have any problem fitting- like I said, these were on the car when I got it. I know they need the spacers to fit properly, which I'm including for free, but beyond that I can't think of anything that would keep them from bein taken offa one Supra on put right on another...?

·
Noise ≠ Power...
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, update on the offset! After extensive research on the internet, I've come to the conclusion that these are one of 2 offsets. They're either +37 or +45. That's all they were ever produced with. I'm gonna go with +37 simply because of the spacers that came with them that I'm including for free. Still taking offers, btw...! :bigthumb:

·
Noise ≠ Power...
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
simonsays said:
whats the offset on these?
After much fun tryin to measure these things, I've come to find they are the +37 offset. As I said, I'm including the spacers that bumps it to a +45 for free. I'm pretty sure the spacers are necessary if you're mounting them on a Supra Turbo because of the larger brake calipers. The clearance was fine when I had them on, but I'm pretty sure it be REALLY tight w/o the spacers!

(Been a while, figured I'd give 'er a bump... :rolleyes: )

·
Noise ≠ Power...
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Come on guys, I'm open to any reasonable offers!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts