Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This 2001 PORSCHE 911 CARRERA 4 AWD IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. This car had an MSRP of near $90,000! It IS the best color combination. Remember this AWD, which makes it handle great in ALL situations! This PORSCHE is all original and has no known accidents or paintwork. It is the TOP of the line model. It is loaded with 6 speed manual, full leather seats, heated seats, XENON lights, PSM, digital climate control, moon roof, power seats, premium PORSCHE CD sound system with in dash 6 disc CHANGER, 17 inch premium wheels, cross drilled rotors, dual and side airbags, and MUCH MUCH MORE! This car is 100% stock with no modifications. This 911 is ready to be driven anywhere in the country and drives excellently. The tires, brakes, and all other aspects of the car work as they should and the AC BLOWS ICE COLD! The interior is free of rips, tears or odors, this car was a non smoker and maintained excellently. I have books, manuals, records and extra keys as well. The exterior is also in EXCELLENT condition. THIS CAR IS VERY VERY CLEAN! Everything on this 911 works as it should and the car is set to go. All this beauty needs is a new driver. I have the CLEAN title with no liens. The tires have plenty of tread left. The car has a 100% clean CARFAX history with no stories or issues at all.

Here are some pics off of ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4544738564

The car is Located in Chicago, Il. My friend whose is a dealer is trying to sell it for me.
Asking price is $39,500. The car wholesales at this price as well. Very good deal. Cheapest 2001 C4 in the U.S. I am selling it to get back into a 993.

Corey(816)-863-1067

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
Nice car minus the wheels...
Are those stock or aftermarket? Sure don't look like any Porsche wheels I've ever seen. :barf:

·
Banned
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The wheels are stock. Also in dash Cd player is aftermarket but also a 6 disc as well in the trunk.

Corey

·
KILL THE WABBIT!
253 Posts
NICE!

the Carerra 4's usually hold their value well

as the 4 (AWD) is pretty hard to come by and
people seem to want it A LOT more than the reg RWD one.

NICE RIDE! :)

:bigthumb:

·
1 ur Mom warned U about
656 Posts
*bump* for a good seller and a Badass Ride!!

·
Banned
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still waiting for the buyer to work out details. If its not sold I can email you or call you and let you know. Please shoot me an email at [email protected] and I'll email you back in a day or so and let u know if the car is sold which I am expecting it to be.

Corey

·
Registered
32 Posts
sold already?
i went with my uncle to a dealership and saw a used 02 911 for 80k

i told him about this and he went nuts
let me know if the buyer backs out
thanks

·
Banned
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Is3zeroS,

Please email me as the current winner of the auction still has not got back to us. So its ebay etc maybe a winning bidder that isn't serious I heard happens a lot on ebay. Please email me at [email protected] if your seriously interested

Corey

·
Shawn Davis
1,662 Posts
Hopefully I'll have things wrapped up ASAP and can take this off your hands, Corey. I'm test driving one today and I'll give Rami a call to talk about the condition.

Thanks--Shawn

·
Banned
306 Posts
checkin on it today

such a good price, how could someone lose. I looked @ a 99 model c2 vert...this is a nice price!!!

·
Banned
306 Posts
cory

did this car sell??

·
Banned
306 Posts
shiit

I was too late with the money

1 - 20 of 20 Posts