Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
17,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 with 19,796 miles on it. The car is black with black interior, and I am the second owner. The car is originally from southern California, is in superb cosmetic and mechanical condition, and is covered by a transferrable factory GMPP Major Guard warranty that protects it until 2011. You can see more pictures of the car here:

Pic 001
Pic 002
Pic 003
Pic 004
Pic 005
Pic 006
Pic 007
Pic 008
Pic 009
Pic 010
Pic 011
Pic 012
Pic 013
Pic 014
Pic 015
Pic 016
Pic 017
Pic 018
Pic 019
Pic 020
Pic 021
Pic 022

The car is VIN# 1G1YY12S545114125 and there are no stories. Serious inquiries only please, and the reason I'm selling (although it sounds awfully strange to come out and admit it) is that the car just doesn't suit me, despite giving myself ample time to adjust to it.

It comes with factory window sticker, DVD, owners manual, both original keys with keyless entry fobs, and also 2 custom fitted California car covers (indoor and outdoor). This Z06 is immaculate and you will not be disappointed!

Rundown of modifications:

CAGS (Computer Aided Gear Selection) Bypass
CLB (Column Lock Bypass) by Corvettes of Houston
K&N drop-in air filter
Grill screens for all vents
Rear trunk partition with Corvette flag logo
Shorty antenna
Sylvania Ultra White 9006 headlight bulbs
Z06 floor mats by Lloyds
Z06 nameplate on ashtray cover
Z06 stainless steel exhaust plate
Z06 stainless steel door sills
Z06 trunk mat by Lloyds
35% professionally tinted windows

Asking price: $36,000

Thanks for looking! :wavey:

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Steve I definately thought she was a keeper, good luck with the sale. Any hints to whats comming next.

·
Administrator
17,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Mani...yeah, I sure thought so too. For now I just need to free up the cash and clear my head. I'd rather sell the car in time for a summer buyer since the market is stronger, and I'm definitely just looking to figure out what I need in a "toy" car. Whether or not this car is around, I barely drive it anyway...so at this point the money sounds much more worthwhile!

I'll be sure to let you know if/when I formulate a plan to return to the ways of "fun" cars. :)

·
Supra TT Senior
1,887 Posts
Steve, after you sell, it'll be a perfect time to pick up my 911! I'll give you a good deal on her :bigok:

Good luck with the sale. Black Z06s are :drool:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Arrrgh where can I find $36K right quick?

:sadwavey:

·
Registered
17,677 Posts
Time for another Supra.

Good luck with the sale! Looks like a great Z06 specimen:)

·
Champagne Papi
5,697 Posts
Great price considering it still has warranty which 80% of C5Z's don't! Good luck with the sell but you won't need it this thing will sell itself.

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
2 same Z06's with more miles are in Dallas for 38,500 so this is def worth it ESP with warranty

·
Administrator
17,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the very kind words everyone.

This car is going to a local dealer on consignment this Saturday, so if you're on the fence here's your chance to pick it up before that happens. The car will be pro detailed and photographed at that time, but the price will also likely go up a bit too. This Z06 is like new folks...don't let the mileage scare you a bit.

·
Administrator
17,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The car has been professionally detailed, and is now available through a specialty car dealership. Please check out the photos here:

2004 Z06 Corvette For Sale

Please note that I will consider trades for Supra TT hardtops, but only for stock body cars...and I place a preference on the color black. We can use the dealer to facilitate a trade though, which may make it a lot easier. Also, I would appreciate it if you'd help me to spread the word...if you know anyone interested in a car like this or if you know someone with a car to trade for it. Thanks all.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Wow man beautiful Z super clean hate to see you let it go. Im in the same boat need to free up cash my car as well is for sale so i totally understand. Good luck with the sale im sure it will but a big smile on who ever the new lucky owner might be. Youllllllll be baaaaaack.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.