Supra Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
I turn my own wrenches!
5,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

$10,800 O.B.O

You are looking at a Brand New 2006 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R. Its summer time and the best time to go riding don’t miss out on a really fast and fun motorcycle. I just bought this wonderful motorcycle 3 weeks ago and I have broken the bike in right. It has already had its first oil change at 500 miles. The bike now has 800 miles on it and rides amazing. I really hate to sell it so soon but it needs a home were its going to be ridden not sitting in a garage.

It has the factory warrenty on it. As you can tell by the pics its Black and a Dark silver. The pics don’t do any justice for this beautiful bike. There are not any marks, dents, stains, fades Etc. Bikes shift very smooth though all gears. Bike has been garage kept. Never seen rain. Bike has always been warmed up before ridding. Bike has always had 93 octane gas put in since I bought it. I bought it new with 0 miles on it. The first 2 miles put on the bike were by the bike shop making sure everything was in working order. The rest were put on very good, braking in the gears, and clutch.

I have to get pay off on it because I have a loan on it.I also put a Carbon Fiber Tank Protector on.I have the back seat, solo cover, bar that goes over the back seat. Bike also have the tools and owners manuel.I also have Brand New Lowering Links if winner wants them never installed,new in package. I don’t really know what else there is to say it’s a new bike so what you see is what you get. I just sold my 2005 CBR 600RR Two months ago so this is not my first bike. I always take care of my toys.

If you are taking a loan out and don’t have a bank in mind My loan is with Lendmark so if you go with them will make it easy. If not then when you get a the money or loan check we have to go down to lendmark and they will get everything setup. Lendmark is in Tampa. Please come see bike in person, Bike is located in lakeland, Florida 30 mins from Tampa bay. I will not be giving test rides, unless I see cash. Bike is ready for new owner. Please if you have any question’s call my cell that’s the best way to get a hold of me.(863)581-2777 ask for Kyle
PM Me with any Question's...

PICS WILL BE UP LATER TODAY!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts