Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have no choice it has to go. The ONLY reason for me selling my baby is I have had change of jobs and I am in need of funds (married with 2 children).

89 Supra Turbo Targa Leather Super White
-141K original (solid under carriage and solid drive)
-2nd owner
-Motor rebuilt 3K ago by Canadian Cylinder Head
-Flow benched Head ported & polished with flow numbers by Canadian Cylinder Head (out flows 2J head)
-4"elbow off turbo to 3.5" cutout with QTP electric door the other side connects to my stock cat back system for complete quite cruising
-upgraded rebuild CT-26 turbo with one of a kind GT-40 wheel with 11degree clip in there
-HKS metal head gasket with ARP bolts
-Lexus AFM
-Aeromotive FPR with gauge
-Walbro 255 pump
-HKS EVC1 electronic boost control
-Autometer white faced 30psi boost gauge
-Zeitronics Wide Band datalogging system
-Hard pipies
-Blitz BOV
-STG 3 Clutch Masters
-Nology Wires
-Denso Iridum plugs
-H&R lowering springs

Simple but reliable set up!

-417RWHP dynoed last week @19-20psi (should be 440RWHP because of weather see notes below)
At 20PSI (as the car dynoed) the car feels real good about 440RWHP but when I run 23 the car breaks loose the tires at 100KM and not at 20. I know the car is making a lot more power but the dyno didn't give me the load needed to get 23. On the street with my 20psi setting (440RWHP) compared with my 23psi setting the car is completely different (hence the reason I know the car is making a lot more power)!

I wish 1.5 ago I would have had this opportunity to buy this exact car . Anyone that has built or tried to build a 400+RWHP car would definitely appreciate this car. I stopped counting at $17 000.

This car is finished and only needs paint and wheels and you will have a 500+BHP sports car. The engine is blowing some oil past the rings but I will fix this or deduct the difference (around $600 out of pocket: Because the engine was just rebuild Canadian Cylinder Head would have to cover most of the cost ). The Car dynoed with this issue and still made the numbers that it did. The car currently Not would of or should of is running this power! When I dynoed it was on Monday July 17th and the dyno operator asked me if I was sure I want to do the dyno this day because I would be down minimum 20-30+RWHP (crazy hot 90F and humidity was 43% when we got there!!). There is a need for me to sell the car so I just needed a number to prove that this car is making GOOD power.

$8900CDN OBO (Or if you have a serious offer and cash call me!)

Cell416-732-8735

Thanks

Bobby Ali

BA

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the compliment. I have finally got the car were it needs to be power wise and set up (the hardest part) after over 17K and 1.5 years of ups and downs. It does suck that now after all that I have to let her go....but priorities bro priorities.

If you know anyone please spread the word!

Thanks

Bobby Ali

BA

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pic / msg sent

·
Banned
2,385 Posts
bobby anyone can break 225's loose...hahahaha.....
such a shame that you are letting a mint car like that go. All the time and effort you put into it to make everything perfect will definitely make the next buyer happy.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Spoolin Turbo said:
bobby anyone can break 225's loose...hahahaha.....
such a shame that you are letting a mint car like that go. All the time and effort you put into it to make everything perfect will definitely make the next buyer happy.

Thanks Ryan it feels better that others might know the feeling of letting their ride go.

Thanks

Bobby Ali

BA

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,275 Posts
He hasn't told you the real reason why he wants to sell it.

It's because he has more fun racing for MPG vs other TDI owners then actual racing.

You know there comes a point in someones life when other things start to excite.... In bobby's case it's the MPG wars and how little HP it takes to get moving.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Eric don't "HATE" when deep down you dream of owning a German machine such as this. I heard you even have posters up now of TDI Jetta's like mine since the gas prices have hit $1.10/L.

Sorry Eric I have to let her go.

Thanks

Bobby Ali

BA

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,275 Posts
:hide: "HATE"
Have Ate TDI's in the Evenings.

Yep just about sums up what my volvo does.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
$8900obo This car NEEDS to go! Again if you have cash and a offer in mind...call me.

Cell:416-732-8735

Thanks

Bobby Ali

BA

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry no trades , I need $.

Thanks

Bobby Ali

BA

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Bobby, is it listed in the autotrader yet?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
spoolint78 said:
Bobby, is it listed in the autotrader yet?
I will be putting it in 2 weeks for sure.

Thanks

Bobby Ali

BA

1 - 20 of 21 Posts