Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,

1993.5 Toyota Supra NA Premier Edition
Mileage: 126K miles - clear title
Transmission: Manual 5-speed
Model: Non-turbo, Targa Top
Interior Features: Power Assisted Driver Seat, Power Windows, CD Player & Radio, All leather seats, Remote alarm system.

I am reluctantly parting with my 93 supra non-turbo. I am selling the car because my international visa is expiring and I will be moving out of US soon. The engine is in perfect condition with very light modifications - intake, exhaust system. The 18" SSR GT1 wheels are in perfect condition with no scratches whatsoever. Two 12 inch Alpine subwoofers in a custom built box. The box was designed in mind to allow the roof to be stored in the trunk with the box in place. In other words, you do not need to remove the subwoofer casing to store the targa roof in the trunk. Perfect for the upcoming weather. Listed below are details of the mods.

Engine Related & Suspension:

1. HKS Super Mega Flow Intake
2. HKS Super Dragger Exhaust
3. KYB AGX Adjustable Shocks (4-way adjustable for all 4 shocks)
4. Eibach Pro Kit Springs
5. Power Slot Vented Rotors

Cosmetics:

1. Do-Luck Late Model Front Bumper
2. Rear Skirt
3. SSR GT1 wheels (more info)
Front: 18 X 8.0
Rear: 18 X 9.0
4. Yokohama AVS ES100 tires
Front: 235/40 ZR18 91W
Rear: 265/35 ZR18 93W
5. Pivot Auto Shift Lamp (more info)
Sleek shifter whose sensor detects the rev by frequency (does not tap into engine). Lamp intensity and shift points are adjustable on the fly.

I can be contacted at cell: 817-808-4913 or at [email protected]. I am located in Sunset District of San Francisco, just 2 blocks away from Golden Gate Park. Buyers from Bay Area will make my life a lot easier. Thanks for looking. :bigthumb:

MORE PICS

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
95jza80tt said:
wow i am surprised i have never seen this supra around and i live in the susnset as well.. GL with the sale hope things work out for you with the move and all..

Brian
Brian, are u the white supra somewhere near geary, 40th St? I seen a white one near my place, very nice. I actually moved from texas not too long ago, so i'm kinda new in SF. Thanks all for the kind words all. If u happen to know anyone who would be interested, pls tell them about this, thanks.

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
and i live a block away from Brian,,,,sory, i just always have to mention that hehe,,,but ya im surprised that i havnt seen your car either,,,my moms shop is around there too and im always there for tapioca,,, :dunno: but a beauty nontheless,,,much luck with the sale

sev

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Woah, so many supras around here. We should have a mini meet before i sell! lol. Btw, have u guys seen this, ridiculously cheap for what it is, not sure if its a scam.

http://www.craigslist.com/sfc/car/69459277.html

Aight, hope i can perhaps meet up someday soon, sev, i'll be getting my bubble teas from your shop from now ;). Hope i have the right one in mind. Peace.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Uh oh, i hope i am not violating any forum rules by putting that link there. Umm, if i did, so sorry. Wont happen again.

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
dude id buy that if i had 14'gs, race you for slips?? mkiii vs mkiv??

·
what comes out the butt?
4,469 Posts
kjinn said:
Woah, so many supras around here. We should have a mini meet before i sell! lol. Btw, have u guys seen this, ridiculously cheap for what it is, not sure if its a scam.

http://www.craigslist.com/sfc/car/69459277.html

Aight, hope i can perhaps meet up someday soon, sev, i'll be getting my bubble teas from your shop from now ;). Hope i have the right one in mind. Peace.
ROFL...dude there is a giant BBQ this saturday, check the sticked thread at the top of this section...come to that

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
JDM King: Nah dude, dont really push the car too hard.

MaliCali: I cant make it to the BBQ this saturday, dammit. Going down to San Luis Obispo with my gal, gonna do the PCH drive before I leave. Pity i cant make it, sounds like its gonna be uber fun.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Not sure if u're asking me or dziuggy, but the paint is stock. The car is still available btw. Anybody went to the bbq thing? How was the turnout?

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
meet was great,,,shoulda gone,,,would have been nice to have gone be4 you solf your car,,,but its coo,,,we got pics! :D

·
got boost???
1,362 Posts
nice car man...i would have bought if i didn't my bike.....i wished i had 14gs right now

1 - 20 of 22 Posts