Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car has 105k original miles on the body and 2000 miles since the motor rebuilt. I am the third owner and I bought the car STOCK from an old guy with 96k. This is a florida car, never seen any kind of snow, so no rust under the body.

I had the motor built in late 2005. Everything was done very carefully by Sam Lankford over @ Fast Forward Motorwerks (their supra has gone low 8s) not to mention the countless Porsches he has built, including the fastest 911 in drag radials.

AEM was tuned by Marco Manzie @ Billet Design motorsports, I cannot stress how well this car drives!, when it was getting tuned I told Marco that I wanted this car to drive BETTER than stock, and even though it has 1000cc injectors/Cams the car idles and drives perfectly!.

Power wise the car has seen 590 rwhp @ 18 lbs of boost and it has gone 11.1 @ 127 @ the track on pump gas. I have never turn the boost past 18 lbs, however this car will do well over 800hp on race gas.

Mods:

Motor
Wiesco .020 Pistons
Eagle Rods.
APR Head Studs
272 Crower Cams.
Titanium Springs/Retainers. (build by bill @ xtreme)
Titan Crank Pulley.
HKS Cam Gears
Compression was done 2 days ago, 175 in EVERY CYLINDER!

Noticed the detail on the crosshatch on the Cylinder walls:

Turbo:
PT76 Q-Trim (.81 A/R) Turbo
Polished Front Housing
3inch downpipe/Apexi GT Exhaust
4-in. Intake Pipe w/ K&N Cone Filter
Apexi Front Mount Intercooler
HKS Racing Type-2l BOV
Optima Battery.

Fuel System:
EGR Mod
Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator
1000cc Injectors
Twin Walbro Fuel Pumps
Twin –8 Lines
HKS Fuel Rail
Carbon Fiber FMIC Panel

Clutch:
HP Freaks feramic w/ stock flywheel

Electronics:
AEM EMS.
AEM Wideband
GReddy Boost Controller.
HKS DLI

Suspension
Eibach Springs
Blistein Shocks

Exterior
Ruff Racing 279s(Anodized Black)
18x9 Front and 18x 9.5 rear
98 Taillights
98 Headlights
97 Clear Bumper Lights

Interior
TRD 10K Tach
Tint
Stock “Supra” Floor Mats
MBQuartz speakers (all around)
Custom subwofeer enclosure (w/4 JL audio subs)

Power Output @ 19psi – 590 RWHP 1/4: 11.1 @ 128

I have over $25k in reciepts and there is nothing wrong with the car. I would like this car to go to a TRUE supra enthusiast so he can enjoy it as much as I have, those of you that known me this is my second supra and it wont be the last, I just had a really good investment oportunity I need to take on right now. This car has NEVER been in any kind of accidents and it has ALL the VIN numbers in place (including the rear/front supports / bumpers).

Asking price is $ 35k, Please no low ballers.

Additional Pictures:

PM me or Email me [email protected], car is located in South Florida.

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Beautiful car, I would buy it if I didn't already have a Supra. This bad boy reminds me of a 98 I had that had similar black centered fikse's on it, just gorgeous! Good luck with the sale!!!!
Peter

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
houstonT said:
Beautiful car, I would buy it if I didn't already have a Supra. This bad boy reminds me of a 98 I had that had similar black centered fikse's on it, just gorgeous! Good luck with the sale!!!!
Peter
Peter,

Thanks for the kind words!, you among a few people here in the boards know the amount of work I have put in this car, is hard for me to let her go but I cannot say no to an oportunity to make more money :)

Josh M said:
I doubt this will work but would you do any trades plus cash?
Josh,

As of right now I need the cash, however I might consider a nice DD + cash trade so let me know what ya got, I'm looking for a 4 door type.

CannibalCobra,

Beautiful Z06!!! would love to trade but I need a 4 door g/l with the sale!

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Yeah that won't work, I was gonna offer my s2000 + some scrilla.............good luck with the sale man! It sounds like a beauty, I guess my search for another supra continues :(

·
Registered
491 Posts
Too bad it's white?? WTF?? Bump for a beautiful WHITE Supra just like mine.
[/IMG]

SupraManOcnsd said:
nice Supra.. too bad it's white.. good job though I know what you mean... it's the quickest way to get cash... good luck... give it a week then try ebay.. who knows.. she is clean might get alot more...

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
NICE
good luck on the sale
white is my favorite...timing just sucks now hahahhaaa

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
SupraManOcnsd said:
nice Supra.. too bad it's white.. good job though I know what you mean... it's the quickest way to get cash... good luck... give it a week then try ebay.. who knows.. she is clean might get alot more...

This is your warning. Stupid negative comments like that don't help and you aren't even a potential buyer so stfu and get out of the thread. Next time I see you interject in a thread you are gone.............

·
Registered
658 Posts
fast forward motorwerks is very reputable.. they own my 99 gs400 with the GTE6spd in it.. badass shop that does badass work

sick ass supra btw

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
As of right now it looks like the car is sold.. I will keep everyone posted.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.