Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Making a ComeBack!
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RPS Clutch Used for a little over 1000 miles then my setup changed this will hold 700+ HP, this also include the Stock Flywheel.
$300 + shipping and Paypal

Scroll Down for more items added.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
If you let the a/c lines go for 200 I'll buy it. It's for the TT correct.... or does it even matter... does it include the bolts?

Thanks

·
Making a ComeBack!
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
^^ Nah they never came with bolts ( but those are the Toyota 10mm bolts off the Firewall and the same with the washers off the comperssor) and yeah they are for a TT I will consider it but you will take care of shipping and the paypal fee. LMK

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
sounds good.... let me know how much shipping would be to the 92508 area code in california.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Hey Whiz, where in FL are you? I might have a need for that compressor. Who did you get it from and how many miles?

·
Making a ComeBack!
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Whiz, where in FL are you? I might have a need for that compressor. Who did you get it from and how many miles?
I'm in South Florida, Coral Springs to be exact, this particular compressor came off my 94 I bought one off here a couple months back and install it, I had the same problem but I decided to leave it on and sell mine that I took off, so this one has 80K miles on it well little less when I actually took it off I just rounded it off.

how much life left on the clutch disc?
The Clutch is in very good conditions as sated I only used it for a little over a 1000k miles b4 I took it out ( my car is mostly driven on the weekends), Presure plate is good Disk is good still has alot of meat left. If you need a closer look @ the Clutch Disk I can also take a HI RES.. PIC. LMK

·
Making a ComeBack!
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
All PM's answered!

What's the part # of the A/C line(s)? Is it more than one line?

thanks,
Jim
This is the set you can only buy it as a pair from the dealer and when i get home i'll let you know the part #

will the 6spd diff fit on a n/a supra?
Also I don't know if it'll fit in a NA Housing Plz keep in mind this is just the INTERNAL of the diff.... and not the DIFF...... If someone on here knows plz chime in until i find out. thx

·
Making a ComeBack!
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Some Stuff SOLD!!! updated

STOCK Antilock PUMP with Fuse box and Trac comp... $250 and I will help with the shipping cost and paypal

1994 Steering wheel well mostly selling the Air BAG $125

1 - 12 of 12 Posts