Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling my 550cc injectors and TT fuel rail. Removed because I purchased 720s.

$150+shipping OBO but don't lowball, I'll just laugh at you. I'm not in a hurry. SOLD to justlookin

paypal preferred - no credit card payments, I only have the free account.

Also have the TT fuel pump for sale for $100 + shipping. Has 25k miles on my car and about 10k to 15k tops from another NA-T. so 40k miles tops. SOLD to dhahlen

D

·
0 Posts
if injectors and fuel rail are in good conditions I'll take them...PM Sent !!

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PM replied.

·
Registered
126 Posts
hey i can pick these up from u
im in miramar, and i'll take everything.
pm sent

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
perpetualthought:

Fuel pump is yours.

In the interest of being fair since David contacted me first I'll give him until tonight to contact me. If he doesn't then I can meet up with you tomorrow and deliver everything, if not I'll just meet with you and deliver the pump. Shoot me a PM with your number, I just PMmed you mine.

(David, you can call me anytime tonight and leave a message if I don't pick up)

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
perpetualthought:

Well David never contacted me -phone nor PM- so you're next in line. Give me a buzz anytime and let me know where we can meet I'll take them right over.

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
David and perpetualthought:

perpetualthought needs time til friday to buy the injectors and rail. David since you were 1st and perpetualthought wasn't ready to buy I'm just going to sell this to whoever coughs up the cash first. I'm PMing you both my number again so you can reach me.

dhahlen:

the two guys above weren't interested in the fuel pump, just the injectors. Pump is yours. I'm PMming you my # as well.

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
everything is sold.

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL!!! you're right!! I forgot about that :doh:

·
Registered
993 Posts
SupraTico said:
LOL!!! you're right!! I forgot about that :doh:
I bet you did...and I didn't even charge you delivery or a rush charge when you needed them..... :cool:

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
StSupDog said:
I bet you did...and I didn't even charge you delivery or a rush charge when you needed them..... :cool:
that's because I picked them up myself out of a flower pot :faint:

I had to jump the fence and I sprained my ankle. which reminds me... do you have insurance?

·
Registered
993 Posts
SupraTico said:
that's because I picked them up myself out of a flower pot :faint:

I had to jump the fence and I sprained my ankle. which reminds me... do you have insurance?
Insurance?? For jumping that gate I should bring you up on Theff Charges.... :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts