Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Yes, brothers own Supras
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my RPS manifold and innovative wastegate to go with it. I had this coated about 700 miles ago. Looking for 1100 for both plus shipping. I also have a custom 3.5 inch DP/MP for this setup. Looking for 600 for that plus shipping. I also have the 3 inch DP/ and modified RMM midpiple for this setup. Looking for 400 on that plus shipping. The 3.5 inch setup has the wastegate vented to the atmosphere. The 3 inch is recirculated. The wastegate to collector connection has a hairline fracture that I am getting repaired. If paypal is used buyer must add 4%.

Pic right after coating....

Pic on the car after about 300 miles or so. Manifold has about 800 miles on it now.

·
Administrator
8,843 Posts
Selling my RPS manifold and innovative wastegate to go with it. I had this coated about 700 miles ago. Looking for 1100 for both plus shipping. I also have a custom 3.5 inch DP/MP for this setup. Looking for 600 for that plus shipping. I also have the 3 inch DP/ and modified RMM midpiple for this setup. Looking for 400 on that plus shipping. The 3.5 inch setup has the wastegate vented to the atmosphere. The 3 inch is recirculated. The wastegate to collector connection has a hairline fracture that I am getting repaired.
YGPM

Matt

·
Registered
298 Posts
Man, do I love the sound of my RPS mani. By far the absolute best sounding mani around. Wouldn't trade it for anything.:agreed:
Good luck with the sale, new owner is sure to cream their pants on the sound alone.:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts