Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Hardtopper Once Again!
1,709 Posts
fcrash294tt said:
I'm curious .Does that incluse the Harness?

When I looked around for a VPC and GCC just those two pieces were 900 +.
The prices on the VPC and used AFC's have come down with all the new fuel management systems. I however sold my VPC without the harness for $550 shipped a couple months ago and the AFC's can go for around $220 now. With those figures I would try at around $800 since you have the harness. This is just a suggestion, good luck with selling them.

Dave

·
Making a ComeBack!
1,058 Posts
I'll Vouch for seller great guy, honest, buy with confidence... I'd say 900 shipped for the pair is good cuss of the VPC harness I think I sold my vpc for 500 w/o a harness so 900 shipped with VPC harness I'd say is good... BUT I'm sure he'll work out a deal with anyone who's interested... RIGHT!!!!:(

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Ill vouch for Frank as well.. seemed like a straight up guy! I would buy with confidence from him.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the good words guys. I believe in helping each other out . I tried to post what I thought was a fair asking price.

If they sell fine if not It'll just ad to my confusion .
Not sure what Direction I want to go now. Map ECU, AEM, or the cheapest fastest way for me .Upgrade the ECU.

BTW Does anyone have a contact number or website or something for GForce?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Frank I have brand new aem for sale.. Let me know if you are intrested.. Will give you a good deal..

Sherbaz
754 368 0410.

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Frank are you keeping the car now?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts