Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Supra Fan
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NOTE: NEW PARTS WILL BE ADDED ON A DAILY BASIS SO PLEASE CHECK BACK ON THIS THREAD!!!!!!

Since my car did not sell I am now forced to part it out. I have decided that instead of listing everything at once I will sell the big items first. Everything else will be sold once the motor is pulled.

For reference and a little background my f/s listing for the car can be found here:

http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=357326 (You can find pictures for all the items listed below at this link)

** If you are paying by Paypal please add 3% for fees.

Here is the current list:

- SP61GT Bolt on turbo w/ oil line kit. Has ONLY 500 miles of use, and is absolute mint condition. These kits sell for $1300 new. PRICE - $1,020 shipped.

- NEW complete engine harness! 89+ 5 speed 7mgte. I just paid $410 fo rthis harness from champion toyota 3 months ago. It has only 500 miles on it. It has RC/LUCAS/PTE injector clips already soldered in. SOLD

- BIC Downpipe. This piece also has only 500 miles on it. Has built in flex section. It also has an extra bung welded 18 inches down for a w/b o2 sensor. I will include a plug for that bung as well.SOLD

- Custom Intercooler kit. Piping is all aluminum and super lightweight(unlike hpf kit which is mild steel and 2.5 inch all around). Upper pipes are 2.75 inch and lower pipes from i/c to turbo are 2.50 inch. Intercooler is 24x12x3 bar and plate. Kit includes couplers, clamps, and 4mounting brackets for the intercooler. This is a plug and play kit. No modification is needed in order to fit it to your car. Also the drivers side of the intercooler has a 180 degree cast elbow welded to the endtank. Has a hks bov flange welded on, and has both bungs for vpc or gm ait sensor. I bought this kit for $900 through Qwikstrike. See the f/s thread listed above for pics. SOLD (waiting for money order in the mail)__________________________________

- Maftpro complete with speed density kit. Includes everything you need. Has only 500 miles of use. Has the newest software update already installed. Price - $470 shipped

- PLX M-300 Wideband kit. Also only has 500 miles of use. Mint condition. I paid $330 for this unit. SOLD

- HKS ssqv BOV w/snap ring and o-ring included. Has only about 2000 miles on it. Few scratches on the surface bu thats it SOLD(waiting for money order in the mail)__________________________________

-6an coolant loop for the water outlet housing. Perfect for anyone who is running a turbo that is not water cooled, and looks great! SOLD

- Set of 4 Autometer sport comp 2/16 gauges. ONly have 500 miles on them. Here is what you get:

- Electric Oil pressure gauge with sender and ADAPTER to screw right into
our blocks.
- Electric Water temperature gaugewith sender and w/ adapter for thermostat housing
- Voltmeter
- manual 30 psi boost gauge. Needle is still perfectly calibrated. included vacuum line.
- As a bonus you will recieve a set of green led bulbs to go along with the gauges. This is what they look like:
- Bonus #2 - autometer black gauge cup(shown on steering column

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/heedah007/S3500106.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/heedah007/S3500008.jpg

*** I also have a lotek dual gauge pillar pod painted grey.

I have $280 invested into this set!

PRICE FOR ENTIRE GAUGE PACKAGE INCLUDING LOTEK POD: $190 SHIPPED!!

RVM rear strut bar. You cant buy this anywhere. Identical to cusco. SOLD

Brand new nippondenso 7mgte alternator. Has only 500 miles on it and is still under warranty. I paid $150 for this alternator . PRICE $100 shipped

Thats all I currently have for sale off the car. I will keep everyone updated as the other parts are listed. PM me if you have any questions.

- Steve

·
Registered
684 Posts
Hey whats up man? Remember me? If no one buys the IC kit, do you think you'd sell me just the piping. I have the same Megan IC. Thanks!

Mo

·
Slowly but Surely
1,438 Posts
I'll take the shift boot whenever you're ready...

On a side note, im really mad that you have to conduct this massive partout. There is no reason why this car shouldn't sell.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
your maft does it come with the boost solenoid etc?

·
Supra Fan
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mark3dman said:
are you selling the body on the rolling chassis. basically w/o engine and tranny and performance parts?

yes I am. PM me with an offer, since I already have a few.

spoolint78 said:
your maft does it come with the boost solenoid etc?
no boost solenoid is not included.

·
Supra Fan
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
*BLacK SuPrA GTE* said:
I'll take the shift boot whenever you're ready...

On a side note, im really mad that you have to conduct this massive partout. There is no reason why this car shouldn't sell.

thanks for the kind words, Im surprised the car didnt sell whole either..but hey what can you do...:dunno:

Unfortuantely I do not think I am parting out the interior since I will be selling the car without motor/trans/performance parts. But if I do part the car itself you have dibs on the shift boot. take care

--------------------------------------------------------

FPR and -6an line kit is SOLD

Intake pipe and filter is SOLD

Also I added an item to the list "-6an coolant loop"

·
fbody to supra to fbody
2,015 Posts
:crying: Ah well such is life, good luck on the part out man, I'm kinda pissed I never got to see this car in person. Do you have any shots of the car with mkiv wheels, gracer, and bomex? Looks like a good combo... Good luck dude.

-J

·
Supra Fan
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BIC Downpipe is SOLD

Braided coolant loop line is SOLD

PLX M-300 wideband is SOLD

These parts are moving fast! I will have a whole new list of goodies including a new 5spd 89+ engine harness. So keep an eye out!

·
Supra Fan
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Autometer 4 gauge set and lotek pod have been added!!!

RVM rear strut bar has been added!!!

NEW nippondenso 7mgte alternator has been added to the list!!!

NEW 5spd 89+ 7mgte engine harness has been added!!

·
Registered
375 Posts
will the 89+ harness be a 91 specifically?

·
Supra Fan
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
UPDATE!!

These parts are selling faster than I can type!!! Maybe Im selling them too cheap!

Whale tail SOLD

RVM rear strut bar SOLD

Engine harness SOLD

Intercooler kit and hks BOV SOLD (waiting for money order in the mail)
MORE PARTS WILL BE ADDED TOMMAROW :)

Im surprised the turbo hasnt sold yet. :dunno:

fstoy said:
Intrested in the harness!!

Cash in hand.

Dave Z

Sorry Dave OneAndGone beat you to it!

braddman said:
Do Not Link To Other Forums In Your For Sale Ads. Links Removed.
I apologize

·
fbody to supra to fbody
2,015 Posts
If that pod was 3 gauge instead of 2 it'd have been sold before you even had the thought in your mind, crazy prices for good stuff...

-J

·
Supra Fan
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Update: Every Item On This List Except For The Sp61gt Turbo Kit Has Sold!! This Thread Will Be Closed And A New Parts F/s Thread Including The Motor, Some Stocks Parts, And A Bunch Of Other Goodies Will Be Created Shortly.

Please do not post on this thread anymore. If you want the sp61gt please pm me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts