Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Speed St.

Votes: 2 18.2%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I decided to make a new thread, JUST for the sake of seeing who all wants to go to Speed Street, or who all wants to go to F1 for this up coming weekend's meet. Keep in mind that Farhad CAN get us a deal at Speed St, where we would have to pay full price at F1, but its all up to the majority!

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
Dunno. I don't want to vote F1 to jump on the bandwagon...but I have not been to Speed Street. I DO know that F1 is AWESOME! I say let the ones that have been to BOTH vote and duke it out. Otherwise this thread will be useless.
Carlo, what is your pick?

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I havent been to either, thats why i chose not to vote, im pretty much making this thread just so its easier to seperate it from the other thread and gets rid of confusion. From the looks of it, F1 is the "proven" performer, while Speed St hasnt really been tested, although it offers a better deal...

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
This is simple.... We've been to F1, we KNOW its good, and its closer for everyone.

Not sure why the other place is even a consideration!

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok cool, F1 it is....well looks like this thread was useless, sorta....:b

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
AZWildcat said:
I will not be there to defend my F1 Supra Meet Crown.

But I am still (F1) KING.

Huh? Since when did you beat ME? I am the F1 KING. That poluted air out there in CA must be getting to you:)

·
Banned
945 Posts
WOTM said:
Huh? Since when did you beat ME? I am the F1 KING. That poluted air out there in CA must be getting to you:)
At the last major Supra meet. You were too scared to come play. You did get to watch my victory though. To be the KING, you have to throw away your panties and come play with the big kids. :)

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
AZWildcat said:
At the last major Supra meet. You were too scared to come play. You did get to watch my victory though. To be the KING, you have to throw away your panties and come play with the big kids. :)

I'll be there Sat. Fly out for an ass whoopin:)

We can bet on the better lap times for the flight!

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Its ok though. If you can't come out you can be the Prince when the King is not in attendence

·
AZ RuleZ!!!!!
808 Posts
I don't know what you guys are talking about, but I hope you know that I hold the record at F1 Speedway, my picture is inprinted in their wall, get ready for some ass whoopin...

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
farzad3kgt said:
I don't know what you guys are talking about, but I hope you know that I hold the record at F1 Speedway, my picture is inprinted in their wall, get ready for some ass whoopin...
So how much are you willing to throw in the pot this weekend????

Time to pony up:)

·
8,108 Posts
BwHaHaHa , all this WOTM and Whizzy talk of "kings this, kings, that..." all I really hear is a whole lotta KING OF QUEENS jibberish.

·
8,108 Posts
Farhad said:
He is fucking bullshitin... He's only been karting one time. Little brothers always talking shit...

~Farhad G.

Hay, at least the youngin' liked the Supra right off the bat!

·
AZ RuleZ!!!!!
808 Posts
WOTM said:
So how much are you willing to throw in the pot this weekend????

Time to pony up:)
LOL, I'm just messin, I'm horrible at that shit, you have to be really light to be good at kart racing IMO. I'll throw down some money in the pot if I do go though, still not sure if Chris needs me to go with him to the pavillions and save a spot...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts