Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
awsome vid.. u noticed the guy standing right next to the engine and hes not even covering his ears... ya he has ear plugs and prob some the the guys around there do as well but everyone else def had their ears covered

·
SC400 Newb
1,438 Posts
Repost! But, I lost the video, so I enjoy the new link. I love the sound of those bad boys!!

·
Banned
2,999 Posts
Un-mechanical said:
I was watching f1 on SPEED today...way better than nascar IMO!
Did you just notice that it was? F1 is by far a better sport. Much more intensity, much much more skill required, most popular motorsport worldwide, and IS the pinnacle of automotive technology. Nascar is a bunch out-of-date trash cans running around in circles and never make right turns driven by ********. :lol:

·
Registered
176 Posts
kevganzon said:
Did you just notice that it was? F1 is by far a better sport. Much more intensity, much much more skill required, most popular motorsport worldwide, and IS the pinnacle of automotive technology. Nascar is a bunch out-of-date trash cans running around in circles and never make right turns driven by ********. :lol:
gotta give them some credit.. going around 200mph on turns

·
AfriCAN AmeriCANT
3,389 Posts
is the SPEED channel have different programing in each state.....im down souf right now and i can not fuckin stand nascar and it seems like that shit is on every second of the day

G

·
no shit^^^

i live in va and can only watch speed a few select times a week because the mindless dribble the nascar guys put on tv.

·
Registered
164 Posts
kevganzon said:
To be honest, I never watched the speed channel because I thought it was all about nascar. It was only recently that I was actually checking out the programming on that station, and saw f1 racing. For some reason I thought that since it was foreign, our stations wouldn't have it :doh:

·
Registered
100 Posts
SPEED is one of those channels on my DVR's "monitor" list so that I will know when NASCAR is NOT on. It notifies me only when one of two programs will be on: F1, and WRC. If NASCAR is on, it will skip past the channel when I'm flipping through programs. I dislike left-turn-round-a-bout-yeehaw racing that much.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Those engines are absolutely incredible. What's even more impressive is the test was only a couple of minutes. When racing these guys have the cars cranked at full tilt like that for the entire race. Not only are their exhausts glowing, but their brakes are producing light shows as well! Now the next questions is....how do we get one of those engines in a supra? hehe I have a shoehorn that might work. :)

CARGASM

·
AfriCAN AmeriCANT
3,389 Posts
heartbreakkid said:
honestly,most of the people in asia like f1, only american like nascar, dont know why...:p

cuz ******** only have the I.Q. to follow something that goes in circle. yeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaw!!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts