Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i'm from the UK and want some facelift headlamps for my 94 UK Spec TT, anyone know the cheapest place to buy em? I'm also after the rear 'Supra Turbo' badge that comes on the American cars but not the UK ones. We just get 'Supra' on the back. Anyone know where i can order these from?

Cheers,

Paul
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
46,551 Posts
81111-1b241,81151-1b241 97-98 head lamps list 498.00 cost 342.00 ea[dark gray background]

75443-14180 " supra turbo" emblem list 17.75 cost 12.50

In stock, and I ship to England. {edit}
 

·
SF's Cleanest
Joined
·
7,179 Posts
Curt Aigner said:
81111-1b241,81151-1b241 97-98 head lamps list 498.00 cost 342.00 ea[dark gray background]

75443-14180 " supra turbo" emblem list 17.75 cost 12.50

In stock, and I ship to Austrailia.
He's from England Curt. :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,379 Posts
Curt Aigner said:
Opps ....my bad. Hell I ship worldwide!
He sure does ;)

Note that this car is RHD, I dont think they can use LHD headlights, it will blind the cars comming from the opposite way.

The 97+ Jap-Spec Supras did come with the newer headlights, I'm sure they can be had aswell.

Krister
 

·
Mamba Still On Top
Joined
·
3,476 Posts
Krister said:
He sure does ;)

Note that this car is RHD, I dont think they can use LHD headlights, it will blind the cars comming from the opposite way.

The 97+ Jap-Spec Supras did come with the newer headlights, I'm sure they can be had aswell.

Krister
I don't see what difference RHD or LHD will cause. Headlights are supposed to point straight ahead at the road..

Maybe I'm missing something...??
 

·
Supra owner
Joined
·
421 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MDSuPeRStAr said:
I don't see what difference RHD or LHD will cause. Headlights are supposed to point straight ahead at the road..

Maybe I'm missing something...??
on cars that drive on the right side of the road, they point more to the right, or cut off the left so its not shining into other drivers eyes and vice versa
 

·
Supra owner
Joined
·
421 Posts
Are you really saying after all the weeks you have been driving you never noticed which way your headlights are biased?
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top