Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Cope, the dip of champs!
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok on this page here is the model 99-8101 the one to get? ive searched on other sites with n/a being applicable for the supra 94-98. this sucks.

I

·
0 Posts
You would only need that kit IF you dont have the factory brackets from the factory radio. You can get these brackets from your local Toyota dealership. With that faceplate kit you dont have the option to have a pocket underneath the radio. I would suggest using the factory brackets with a universal pocket underneath the radio (if you go with a single din aftermarket HU).

·
Cope, the dip of champs!
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont want the pocket. i want to put in a boost controller there and was wondering if this is the right kit.

I

·
0 Posts
You can use this kit if you want to go that route. It may still be easier and cheaper though to use some ABS plastic to cover the gap left under the radio. You can cut through ABS pretty easily and mount different things to it.

·
silvermkiv
448 Posts
Check this out. It is a din plate from blitz that will hold 2 1/4 din units such as a boost controller and a turbo timer as well as a spot for a blitz 43mm gauge.

·
Cope, the dip of champs!
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks to all that replied. i will probably just get abs or CF and cover it up since i plan to get the blitz sbc-id and woulnt need the pocket or din openings for that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts