Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling a practically new toyota 6-speed flywheel. Will include flywheel bolts with it. Roughly 1200 miles on it. Removed to support larger HP. Flywheel show damn near no wear. Only $215 Shipped (it's heavy and practically new so don't bother low balling me) ** PENDING SALE****

RPS Stage 3 pressure plate. Same miles as the flywheel. Will include ALL toyota hardware (snap rings, wave washers, etc). This also comes with the release hub ($36 part alone)... Only $210 (Cost NEW is $495 on this)

The clutch disc has been sold that's the only thing missing from the set-up. For pennys on the dollar you can have 99% new set-up! Thanks for reading!

**EDIT***

I have a factory front lip too. It was going to a local guy but I never heard back from him... Only $120 plus actual shipping. It's a 7 out of 10 condition wise. Good lip to color match to your car. ***SOLD***

Paypal accepted, and I'll split the fee in addition to eating the shipping cost. :eek4dance

·
Built T78 6spd
263 Posts
Pmed you on flywheel.

·
2jzge 6spd
133 Posts
Can I see some pics of the flywheel? I might be interested. Where did you buy it NEW from?

What HP are you currently running and then going to?

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Flywheel was bought new from Elmhurst, Toyota.

Pictures will be available tomorrow. Hopefully it's sold to one of the local guys (2 interested).

PM me any questions that you may have so that I don't break the rules bumping this thread up.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Chucky,

I am still interestred in the front lip if its for sale. The last time we talked I gave you my cell phone and we were going to meet. I can meet you in Frederick anytime if you want.

Thanks,
Staats

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Guys the lip is sold and Flywheel is going to a local in VA. If anything falls thru on it then I will post up here!

Vic, trust me, you want a c/c clutch to go with those bad ass twins.. I love mine!

Spoolin, thanks for the bump bud!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts