Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so I have been looking for the alarm for a few days now, I have looked at 30 threads on here about it and none of them are pointing me to the right place. I have an 88 turbo.

Obviously I am stupid because I can't find it anywhere under the dash. So could someone be specific and tell me where it is and also, can you get to it by only removing the panel under the steering wheel or do you have to go in from the top of the dash or something?

· Supra Dead Head
620 Posts
Okay, so I have been looking for the alarm for a few days now, I have looked at 30 threads on here about it and none of them are pointing me to the right place. I have an 88 turbo.

Obviously I am stupid because I can't find it anywhere under the dash. So could someone be specific and tell me where it is and also, can you get to it by only removing the panel under the steering wheel or do you have to go in from the top of the dash or something?
WTF why not just ask in the thread that was just made about the subject.

for that i make you look at tsrm by yourself.

http://www.cygnusx1.net/Supra/Library/TSRM/MK3/default.aspx

· Registered
60 Posts
if you are looking to disable the alarm system for some reason, take your door panels off (both sides) roll the windows up, and reach in the door and un-clip the connection that clips to the key cylinder, it will have a slit in the end and it turns with the key to disable the alarm when the key is used. if you pop it off the cylinder and turn it the correct way where it thinks the key is always being turned to disable the alarm, it wont set anymore. That's what was done to my 88T when I received it, I was fixing the passenger side window regulator and stumbled across it hanging there in the door and I put two and two together and as usual came up with nine and there you have it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.