Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, I sold my 1987 Turbo long ago, but have the 4 factory wheels for sale.
Two wheels are without tires, and two have BFG drag radials on them, that have aproximately 6-7 runs on them only. They are almost new. I do not know what these are worth, I am willing to part out. $200 or best offer for wheels. $150 or best offer for drag radials. $300 for all 4 wheels and 2 drag radials. Thanks.

·
Flame Thrower
961 Posts
What size are the drag radials??

·
Finally up and running!
3,998 Posts
sawblades or 5 spokes? willing to meet 1/2 way?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK guys I am sorry I sold one of the wheels. They are the sawblades style. So right now I have two wheels with the drag radials mounted and balanced and one extra wheel. I am willing to take any reasonable offers.

Drag radials are BFG Comp T/A 255/50/16.

I also have a set of wheels off my Lexus SC400 that I think will fit the Supra. I used to interchange these I think the sizes and offsets were the same.

·
Finally up and running!
3,998 Posts
put up some pics, and 255 seems way too wide for a sawblade

·
Flame Thrower
961 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Price of wheels and drag radials lowered to $125 plus shipping. I have one extra wheel (left), which if anyone needs, I will sell for $35 or best offer. Guys I am sorry I do not check this board often, I know I am new here but I am on the NSX forums and have a very good trader rating there.

Pictures are here:

255 fit fine on my 16x7 wheel. Yes, for a normal tire that wheel is too narrow but for a drag radial it is fine.

Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts