Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
I don't have actual proof one way or another, but I really seriously doubt it.
Besides, I don't see Toyota offering a special color available on the NA, but not on the TT.....not to mention, the only pearl white mkiv's I've seen were painted.

·
Registered
171 Posts
my 95 NA supra came pearl white.. hated it.. now its winning blue metallic

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
I've seen a 1995 Pearl White SE Non-turbo for sale before in Raleigh, NC. I dont know if it had been repainted, but i doubt it.

·
Thinking Person
1,533 Posts
i know of a pearl white SupraTT that was running around here a couple years ago; i'm pretty sure it was a stock paint job because the engine bay was pearl white too... had a veilside kit on it... was automatic
very sure it was TT

·
Registered
283 Posts
Playboi....
The pearl white was indeed a factory color and to my knowledge was only used for the NA SE models (basically a stripped NA).

Sorry that I don't have any supporting documentation or evidence.

Hope this helps,
Kelly

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
I've seen pearl white on Supra N/A, too back in 2000 :)

·
Registered
171 Posts
ya mine was a 95 NA supra SE... it came factory pearl white.. there were 2 of the same supra on the lot

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
pearl white was the SE (special edition) color I believe. I don't even think normal N/A's had that color option.

·
Glad to be back
2,180 Posts
Yes the N/A SE supra was avaible in Pearl White.. I know because i have one. In the sun the color is stunning. I still have my orginial Window sticker. It is a pearl white. I'll have to check i think it might have acuatally said diamond pearl white.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts