Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
4,400 Posts
Factory, Toyota, OEM

Holy redundant, repetitious, self explanatory title batman!

Haha, just kidding Tim.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Can you give me a price on a 94 tt 6spd drivers side axle??
Mike

·
2JZ-Phantom
2,117 Posts
John can you give me a price for a new 2jzge flywheel, flywheel bolts, and rear main seal? Stupid clutch is slipping like crazy, haha.

·
Cartographer
2,887 Posts
Still deciding on that, what do you think I should run John?
Well unless you are going to be drag racing or really pushing the power up (500+) I like to run a mid level pressure RPS or ACT pressure plate and then their "street" disc (no metallic puck). The pedal effort is slightly higher but otherwise will drive like stock. If you slip them a lot at the drags, you will burn them up though. But for highway runs, playing around town, etc it will be perfect. Drag racing some is also ok, just come out quick with the clutch and don't let it slip a lot.

If you really want to drag a lot you should run a puck (ok, some slip with out problems) or a carbon/carbon (best).

·
2JZ-Phantom
2,117 Posts
Thanks John, guess I will just rebuild my horsepowerfreak 6-puck sprung hub one then. I am using it with the ACT pressure plate now. John if oil gets on the clutch disk, can you clean it up or do you have to buy a new one? Let me know on the flywheel and flywheel bolts though, I really thinking about replacing the flywheel. Thanks

·
Registered
330 Posts
idle air control valve price? aftermarket non toyota brand listed $400 for 2jz-gte 1994

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
how about a price for a 2jzgte flywheel too thanks!

·
Registered
290 Posts
We have a pretty good discount with Toyota, so if you are looking for anything in particular, please let us know. We are very competitive to other prices out there. Email or post what you are looking for.

Tim Robards
[email protected]
looking for 2jz coils for my rb26dett

·
Registered
493 Posts
How about a quote for stock TT MK4 engine gasket kit and head gasket?

1 - 20 of 72 Posts