Supra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Eat. Sleep. Boost.
1,532 Posts
Not far at all. I made a trip there to meet Moe. It should be 2 1/2 hours tops. It would be nice if you NorCal guys wanted to trek down and unite with us.

·
7mge power
1,038 Posts
It seems as if we having something going huh Lee. Hopefully there will be a good turn out. And I found a couple more mk3 guys that I haven't seen. U might want to count superhero in as will. I definitely will bring him along.

·
7mge power
1,038 Posts
Also I smell a roast pig, lol. The more ppl that shows up, the better it is. And who is bringing their high end digital camera to take pictures?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
It seems as if we having something going huh Lee. Hopefully there will be a good turn out. And I found a couple more mk3 guys that I haven't seen. U might want to count superhero in as will. I definitely will bring him along.
Please give me names of the drivers, what they will be driving to the meet.

hmmmm maybe iono haha
let me know if you want to be on the list.

·
7mge power
1,038 Posts
I will bring Greg along, he has an 90 mk3. I'll let you noe about the others, once I get my car up and running, I'll try to see if the two mk4 over by my work place wants to show up as will. Black 97 mk4 na special editions with some very nice 18's and the other is a pearl white mk4 tt maybe a 94. Always see him parking in front of his house. I am thinking either he's running high on hp or he really hates his turning light cause he doesn't have it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
aight, jay is here! put driftoy and suprahorio down, i gots the mx72 and suprahorios (greg) 90 supra turb'd!
wasup with the lost lake optional thing? wat time exactly is yall fixin to head out there.

·
You know I'm retarded...
2,907 Posts
Yo Lee sorry I have to be Flake on this! :(

·
Registered
8 Posts
Fall 09' meet

The list looks good so far. Anyways, I'll see if my buddy can bring his white mk3 to the show. Also, can you please add a 93' Black FD on the list for others. Thanks.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
wasup with the lost lake optional thing? wat time exactly is yall fixin to head out there.
im not sure what we will be doing up there anyways. But here is how the schedule sits as of now. Let me know if anyone has other suggestions.

9am-11am (Show up, Meet and Greet)
11am-12pm (Lunch, Drive in at Sonics)
After 12pm (Optional)

·
psh psh psh.........
977 Posts
put me as a maybe...i know im heading to LA that day..not sure what time tho..so might stop by or not

·
7M Underconstruction
409 Posts
Fall meet 09

Hey guys sounds like a fun meet, it will be a good turnout.
People who are actually coming on my list are:

the two brother (no Internet access)
White Mk3: (Down)
Red Mk3: (Lue)

Other:
Black 2000 BMW 323ci Convt (Toua)- with rjvmk3

will update if more coming

·
91TT comin up, 01 s2k
2,664 Posts
put me down for maybe to.....don't know if I can ge the day off and we'll see if I'm motivated to wake up early to drive down there.......

·
psh psh psh.........
977 Posts
cas wants to go? haha trying to show off the 2jz!

21 - 40 of 74 Posts