Supra Forums banner

261 - 280 of 295 Posts

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
Just search for similar titles on YouTube.

Ireland 2040

·
The Great Beast 666
378 Posts
I FIND THESE OTHER SIDE TYPE VIDEOS BANNED FROM US BY JEW CENSORS VERY INTERESTING IN A HISTORICAL SENSE.
ENABLING ME TO ASK WHAT ABOUT THIS IS RIGHT AND WHAT IS WRONG AND TO BE ABLE TO DECIDE FOR MYSELF.

THIS VIDEO IS PUNISHABLE BY IMPRISONMENT IN GERMANY.

and Neo Nazi fools like you continue to call yourselves the "master race" by stealing things from other cultures like the Swastika and calling yourselves Aryans when Aryans are actually brown people and it has nothing to do with race.

Jello Biafra and the Dead Kennedys say:

lol here is your beloved "Master race:"

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11417352/Racist-vandals-accidentally-paint-sacred-Swastika-on-Hindu-temple.html

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
As soon as we begin to speak any kind of truth, the internet warriors will ridicule you with their best effort. Cowards, intellectually shallow, immature, they all assume their place in their mind as a leader. They will offer you nothing in the form of opinion based on experience from the world. I have been right all along, regarding most things shared anywhere. Blockchain is here, and we are all incorporated into a people unequally yoked.

As time goes on, so continues my satisfaction in the shadow of sorrow; for merely a few have ever listened.

·
Trust In Trance
780 Posts
^Yep, this whole case is/was a freaking disaster. They spit, peed and took a dump on the system.

Oh poor blacks...system hates them....im enjoying my “white supremacy” so much....

261 - 280 of 295 Posts