Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
475RWHP 449TQ and climing
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=278963

I have been getting pm's based on this thread that people say it has helped them immensely. Some have made errors listed here unknowingly. Others ask questions in pm's because I feel that they are afraid of asking them in public. This should be an open forum that the questions should be asked, and then answered so we all can benefit from all the scenarios that were posed to me. :) :bigthumb:

Sooo...Should this be a sticky or a FAQ. Tell the moderators what some of you have asked me about this thread, and where you would like to see it!

Anthony

·
I don't want an MK4!
1,727 Posts
It should be stuck in the Tech section. Maybe with future PMs, you might consider copying the good questions into the thread and then providing the answer there.

·
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
90Legend said:
It should be stuck in the Tech section. Maybe with future PMs, you might consider copying the good questions into the thread and then providing the answer there.

I agree Dan and I wish I had thought to do this then because they really were good questions. One guy did the mixing of end caps and rods and actually got knock. After reading the thread he discovered his errror and now knows what it is he did wrong. :)

·
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Trent said:
Tech Section and FAQ.
So I should copy this thread there or what. BTW when are you getting a new MKIII Trent. The mark of a true enthusiaste is someone like yourself that has one and sells it but is still an active contributing member. That's hard core dude. :bigthumb:

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,352 Posts
Why not just PM a moderator and ask for it to be moved and/or stickied, that's what I usually do. :)

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Jeff Lange said:
Why not just PM a moderator and ask for it to be moved and/or stickied, that's what I usually do. :)
agreed... aight peace :chicken:

btw, PM a mod next time instead of posting this ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.