Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Power shift that bitch!
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well some of you know that i will be moving.

I am moving to the MD/DC area 4/18/06. There are many reasons for the move but most importantly its something that i feel i need to do :) I already got a townhouse over there and as for a job I have a few job offers and havent decided which one to take as of yet. But am starting May1st.

I am in the process of packing...yay that part is not fun.

I decided that i wanted to drive my cars cross country since i dont know if i will ever get the chance nor the time off to do such a thing. A friend of mine will be accompanying me driving the 240...lol

Just wanted to let you all know that it has been a pleasure to be apart of this community and you all will be greatly missed.

P.S.
I will still be able to organize the meet and plan to fly back for it. Although i will need some help delegating out some things to be coordinated.

Oh and i will be going to vegas!!! and i will be lurking in here...someone needs to make sure the pot is stirred once in awhile ;)

Anyways thank you so much for everything...couldnt ask for a greater group of car buddies :love:

·
Acting my age
3,968 Posts
Sorry to see you moving away Michelle! I hope everything goes great for you over there. It was always fun chatting with you at the local meets, take care of yourself and your Supra. :)

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
Good luck with the move!

·
Eye Kandy For Enthusiasts
1,091 Posts
The Northwest supra community is really going to miss you Michelle, hate to see you go and it was great spending time with you at some of the meets. Wish you all the best.

Alvin

·
Banned
1,062 Posts
So Sad Michelle,
Well I really hope to get to see you again! I will try and make it to the meets you will be at to see you! I always had a blast with you, thanks for being so cool everywhere we went. I am sure you are making a wise decision for the best and we understand. I wish you the best and hope to hear from you soon! I will miss you for sure so don't be a stranger, shoot me a PM whenever you feel like it! Hope you have safe travels and let me know if there is anything I can do.

Sincerely,
Seth Ingham

·
"Its got a handle"
234 Posts
Damn.
When you move,....................you move.
Best wishes!

·
Swing on deezz!!!
2,155 Posts
Good luck out on the right coast Michelle!! See you in Seattle this summer, and I'll more than likely be seeing you in Vegas as well! Keep in touch :)

·
Registered
255 Posts
One less Supra in washington... :(
Haven't had a chance to go to a supra meet yet and meet most of you, but I'm sure that you will be missed. BTW, it says UW in your location, do you go there also is or do you just live in the U district?

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Michelle Virginia and I will miss you at Supra events and are so sorry to see you leave our part of the world. You are one of the nicest young ladies we know and a true car lover besides. You are always fun to be around. We hope you keep hanging around in Supras as you as really are an asset to the Supra group. Besides that I won't have anyone to kid JohnR about...haha...

Well that is not entirely true because I know the name of another little sweety who has been staying pretty close to him on his trips to HI...haha...GOTCHA JOHNR!!!

·
Premium Member
2,887 Posts
Besides that I won't have anyone to kid JohnR about...haha...

Well that is not entirely true because I know the name of another little sweety who has been staying pretty close to him on his trips to HI...haha...GOTCHA JOHNR!!!
You must be thinking of a different JohnR! :angel:

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
We test drove a tundra today and the salesman told of us your secret sorties in Hawaii with a girl that works at Russ Toyota. :D

You must be thinking of a different JohnR! :angel:

·
Registered
744 Posts
Michelle, it is sad to hear that you are moving away as you have been such a great friend and such a big part of our community. The east coast is going to get an awakening when you arrive and show them how to drive a supra. haha. I hope the best for you in the future and hope to see you at vegas as well. You have my cell # so feel free to give me a call and chat anytime. I will be looking forward to seeing your progress on your cars and life in the near future. Take care my friend. You will be missed around here.

-Brian

·
GT-R DUN, Son.
3,492 Posts
Take care Michelle, you will be missed in the community:) Glad to hear your making a change for the better in your life. Thats whats important here!
Take care of the 98 for me :D
Mark

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
:angel: ROTFL&L&L:angel:
:hay: :hay: :hay:

Thanks Michelled for letting us use some of your space to rub it in to JohnRRev...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts