Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So yesterday, my baby left. After 6 years of dedication and countless labor hours, my baby is on her way to her new home. I'm gonna miss her. Here are some pics of that sad day...

·
Registered
296 Posts
Wow, sorry to hear you sold it. Saw it at the Elmhurst car show last year, very nice car.

~Asim

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
and on an overcast day, to boot...what a terrible day :tear: Why'd you get rid of it, if you don't mind my asking?

·
Chii Racing Culture
3,396 Posts
I dont know how u guys can do it... but theres a reason for everything. Sad to see your beautiful car go away.... Now i just got sad :( haha

- Chris

·
595 Posts
Beautiful car, you'll be back though, they always come back. :wavey:

·
Super Moderator
10,582 Posts
Dan,

You're a better man than I am. Don't think I could do that. Beautiful, beautiful car.

Ken.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
i would live inside my supra before selling it, but well im sure the new owner will give that supra the love you gave her

·
Registered
259 Posts
Yea I wanna know why you sold too?? Ive seen it around unless there is another one around here that looks exactly like it...lol I think I have a pic of it on my phone hahah...yea im a fan!

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
A quality build to say the least. You have my congratulations and condolences. I don't recall having seen her up for sale. I don't mean to poke at the wound, but the search is down. Any chance you can post more pics of that beauty?

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Beautiful Supra. I think I would've held on to that one.

I think I remember you posting about wanting to go with a Viper, is that correct? You making the jump to a new platform?

1 - 20 of 93 Posts