Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
HottoMotto
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, i was gonna head down the farmington on may 5th, which is a thursday to do a test and tune. I know my bro, who has an mr2, and possibly 2 other mr2s are gonna be down there. i'm also trying to get a couple of other people to go, but they are still deciding. wanted to post on the forums to see if any supras wanted to go down. i think its just $10 to get in. this will be the first time i'll have my car on the track, so hopefully i can do ok. plus i wanna see the time i can pull with my car.

B

·
0 Posts
Pretty sure it's 10$ to get in if you're going to run, and only 5$ to get in if you're going to watch.

Register over at http://www.carolinarides.com and check with those guys - quite a few go up there nearly every Thursday. Hoping it won't get rained out this weekend.

·
Jesus Wind
1,205 Posts
i went up there last week and they were having some big dog money shit. they told my friend the week before that he could come back next week, so we got there and saw that shit and were pissed. 40 miles one way for nothing. oh well though.

i would like to go this week but it's supposed to rain thursday. i'll just have to see.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts