Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would use the PM section but my PM box fills up very very fast and i dont want to miss a reply, that and i dont know the email and my phone is on the fritz again. anyways, do you guys know anothony ruiz? drives a white eclipse? well anyways hes my friend, and i lost all my phone numbers in my phone book, including his. anyways a while back i bought an amp for my car but it was too big to fit under the seat because it was 2400 watts.. costed me roughly 800$. i "sold" it to him for $200 back in i think october. he was suposed to pay me in november but never did, and since hes my friend(unfortunately we dont really talk anymore) i tried to put it off and all. but do you guys think you could talk to him about eventually paying me? im in a major bind between the turbo and the abflug kit right now and every penny helps, and im pretty sure you guys know him, he goes to that 1 gaming place where you can play counter strike and stuff. anyways if 1 of you guys could talk to him i'd really appreciate it, i need about $700 until i have enough money to finish my project, ive already blown over 18k and im so close i can taste it.. im so desperate im even thinkin about setting up like a paypal donation account haha... i probably could borrow money from friends but i dont like to owe so much to someone because i always feel guilty in debt because it may take me a while to pay them back. anyways thanks. and ill be at the pavillions part of the meet saturday.

·
Banned
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Farhad said:
yeah man. I have not seen that guy in a long time. I've only met him like 1-2 times. Next time I see him, I'll remind him!!!

~Farhad G.
ohh, when i last talked to him he was makin it seem like you guys were good friends, does your brother know him any better? even if i had his number i dont wanna be mean i think his car was broken into or something but it still was my money and im in a time of desperation.. have you checked out my thread in the members ride section yet? its a few from the top. got pics of the engine out and the abflug fender "on"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts