Supra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=13620795645229607956452296

Hosted by Runblox.com

phone # to Whitestone movie theater (718) 762-2383 (Queens NY)

Runblox is planning to attend the last show of the night so we can all enjoy the meet. Since this is a movie theater and cops will know to be on high alert that night. Please no burn outs or racing around the movie theater. Let's have a good time and then watch the movie.
Runblox.com will be filming that night at the car meet so come with your best cars and clean them up.

should be a good time. anyone down?

· SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,256 Posts
Lol... This could be a perfect recipe for disaster... Bring your best car and leave it out unattended with a bunch crooks that don't go to movie and stay back in parking lot!!! Sorry.. I don't think many supra owners will be attending this... Especially in Whitestone... Too many thieves lurk in that area!!!

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
actually the place has its own security there and its quite safe on the lot. besides, alot of us are going just to hang out and not bother to watch the movie. Just cuz its NY doesn't mean we all theives lol damn dont be so cruel. I've gone to that theater, its huge, and I've left my car there many of times and no one has bothered with it. And NO i don't own a honda! (LOL)

Runblox is an automotive webzine.
the main guy is lee. he is really cool.
they are always looking for cars to feature . they are even doing a documentary on tuners and some of what they video that night might get published to the video (with permission of course) . They also are supporters of trying to get a track back in NY long island for roud course and drifting and drag as it seems there is no real motorpark left in ny that handles all of it without being upstate.
i have no idea where they got the name from. lol i dont work for him or the web, i just met him while i worked at other shows for other people.

· SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,256 Posts
Well... im in NY and I know that area way to well to leave a Supra around for a few hours without me being around!! I have been to that theater way tooo many times and security is actually a big joke there... LOL

If anyone gives them a bucket of chicken and ginger ale they will be busy at it an not watch the cars.... If you guys are going there to just meet up I am down but not to watch the movie... I will take my civic on a Monday afternoon to watch the movie in peace instead of hearing numerous blow off valves from the owners in the theater... :)

· SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,256 Posts
Swt!!! :p I'm set..just give me that, a bucket of chicken and some ginger-ale and im good!!!
Will it is good to know that you come cheap... I will keep that in mind next time I need to borrow a set of eyes to watch my car...

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
jdmmuscle ... then you obviously don't get out much. J/K! J/k!

I'm there just for the meet, not the movie. So i'll be outside with the cars the entire time myself. Not because I'm afraid. Like i said, been there plenty of times and I actually walk away from my car.
I just rather watch the movie on an off night because I always seem to get stuck with some loud kid kicking and screaming in the theater seat behind me no matter what movie theater i go to. LOL FML

Its NY people. I live in it. not everyone is a thief or a scumbag. come on, give alittle credit to other tuners out there.
If you too afraid for your car, then its cool. don't come. I get that.
It's just a meet with the option of if you wanted to see the movie or not. I heard about it, so I opened it up to see if anyone was looking to go.
And I've never had a problem with security there Nor have any other of my friends that have been there and I've never got wind of any shady news either.

Could it happen? sure, just like it could happen anywhere.

There are others going on too. long island, Pa, NJ.
its just about having a good time. others posts are coming up on this forum about other places too.
So anyone looking to have a good time, feel free and I'll see you there.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.