Supra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
5,728 Posts
Dark Reign said:
did yall notice at the begining when that dude is driving the eclipse.he shifts gears 7 times
MUAHAHAHAAAA
Maybe it's because he's granny shiftin' and not double clutchin' like he should! He blew the welds on his intake and... uh oh.. NOS! TAKE COVER!!
BOOOOM

D

·
0 Posts
Thermactor said:

MUAHAHAHAAAA
Maybe it's because he's granny shiftin' and not double clutchin' like he should! He blew the welds on his intake and... uh oh.. NOS! TAKE COVER!!
BOOOOM
the other forum that i'm a member at calls it "NAWS":D

·
stop pulling me over pigs
1,259 Posts
"quick....I need NaaaaSSS.... I need NaaasSS...." LOL that was the best part
"I need one of the big ones....no make it two....and I need it by tonight...."

yeha and Im sure he installed the entire complicated computer times nos staging system in the time it takes to install a car stereo, right? LOL come on guys, no matter what its a FREAKIN MOVIE!! chill!! every movies' got its flaws, eveythign cant be real, then it wouldnt be entertaining!? Chill and watch the movie over and over like me, I've seen it like 8 times, and i still think its hott Sheeeeit mmm F&F

S

·
0 Posts
hmmm

who said it had to be TT that they start with. i mean if you go along the fantasy story line, starting with an n/a is the least of the problems...

N

·
0 Posts
hey supe87, where did ya get that side mirror thingy? thats craziness!:bthumb:

·
Registered
319 Posts
I know i am all late. bout the drag scene at race wars. First u see Michelle rodriguez in the 240sx with the racing seatz. Then the camera shoots at the rx-7 and then goes back to the 240 no more racing seatz. WHERE THEM RACING SEATZ GO???

·
WilKillya County Sheriff
2,201 Posts
Alpine Silver said:
I know i am all late. bout the drag scene at race wars. First u see Michelle rodriguez in the 240sx with the racing seatz. Then the camera shoots at the rx-7 and then goes back to the 240 no more racing seatz. WHERE THEM RACING SEATZ GO???
If I remember correctly -that was a Viper bud.

J

·
0 Posts
That supra was in a import mag a while ago and I also noticed that the Toyota emblem was upside down. Anybody else see this?

·
Banned
1,281 Posts
this is about the 9 or 10th repost of this.............................. universal used Nas because they were cheaper, who gives a fuck? its a movie, a dumb one at that, i cant believe you guys watch it that closely, and know everything about it.. ive seen it once, then i returned it to blockbuster the same night and got my money back. however i will go see 3 fast 3 furious... at the drive in :beerchug: ill probably sleep

·
Slow Supra Member
1,132 Posts
yes...i've noticed the supra was an n/a although they pulled everything out of the engine, what if they went with the twin turbo swap...."over night parts from japan", and when they were flashing the parts(aftermarket) that was being put on the car...and they show the turbo, well its for a twin turbo supra
i just noticed these facts yesterday while watching the movie

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
Jack Merchant said:
Its the dumbest part of the movie IMHO. The techie says "whoa, a J2Z . . ." THERE ALL J2Z's!!!!! He doesn't say "ge" or "gte"

Then he goes to the computer and flashes some pictures of Lieberman's car like he's designing it right there. Why insult our intelligence like that.

I like the movie overall though. Point Break with cars instead of surfers.
2JZ, not J2Z. :p

J

·
0 Posts
This is kinda wierd... i hadn't seen the movie in about a year until today, and i just noticed when i watched it that it was just a 2jz-ge... then i saw this thread :p

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
here is an idea, its an N/A motor and then they went NA/T. what ever it was our engines are famous.

·
Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
he doesnt shift the eclipse 7 times, or 6, its a 5 speed tranny, and you can tell if you watch his gears, they way they make it out he looks like he shifts 6 or 7 times, but if u watch it closely he goes 1-2-3-4-3-5. Then "tops out" haha i love that movie

Matt

21 - 40 of 41 Posts