Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Running Pole..... This Friday And Saturday Between 6-10 Pm. At The Movico On Sheridan And I-75 ....all Are Invited....lets Rock The Parking Lot..... Post If Your Gonna Show................even If You Dont Post Show :bigthumb:

·
Your Neighborhood Pikey
3,341 Posts
I actually really enjoyed the movie. Most everything in the movie could be duplicated on the streets or on a track. There was good character development and the story was compelling. I expected the movie to be a turd but went to see it for the cars. I was surprised to find out that it was actually a very good movie. IMO it was by far the best of the three.

·
Trev
1,513 Posts
i haven't seen it yet, but I will. No matter how bad the acting on any of the movies, I go for the cars, and it does pump you up a little even though I hate to admit that:)

Trev

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
cool will see it soon.. the 2nd one was a horrible movie.. im hopping this one is better

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
I liked it :)

G

·
Mixed emotions...

on one hand realy good story line although they either tried to pay a lot of omaughes to the first one or just ran out of ideas, main character looks a lot like paul walker, the choice of cars they used was terrible not even an 86 but they do mention it as a eighty-six corolla the hell is it with these guys, correct me if i am wrong because i beleave the car he smashed up in the first drift was a supra yet a nissan engine was in it and when they pull the engine from the car it has a transverse engine and tranny hanging out the bottom???? get some freaking knowledge about what your shooting before you make a movie about cars!!! the drifting was pretty sad imho very little 4wheel drift mainly all rear wheel power slides. hmmm but the story was good and less mistakes than the originial in the editing dept. the whole dads a drunk car nut womanizer and now he is a delivery driver for somebody has that whole INIITIAL D feel to it. i think they just took everything from the drifting world and shoved it all in one movie... and what the hell is with the phone thing???

just my 2cents

sorry im a drifter and this movie is going to offend a lot of REAL drifters

·
Registered
502 Posts
jeffery_waller said:
Mixed emotions...

on one hand realy good story line although they either tried to pay a lot of omaughes to the first one or just ran out of ideas, main character looks a lot like paul walker, the choice of cars they used was terrible not even an 86 but they do mention it as a eighty-six corolla the hell is it with these guys, correct me if i am wrong because i beleave the car he smashed up in the first drift was a supra yet a nissan engine was in it and when they pull the engine from the car it has a transverse engine and tranny hanging out the bottom???? get some freaking knowledge about what your shooting before you make a movie about cars!!! the drifting was pretty sad imho very little 4wheel drift mainly all rear wheel power slides. hmmm but the story was good and less mistakes than the originial in the editing dept. the whole dads a drunk car nut womanizer and now he is a delivery driver for somebody has that whole INIITIAL D feel to it. i think they just took everything from the drifting world and shoved it all in one movie... and what the hell is with the phone thing???

just my 2cents

sorry im a drifter and this movie is going to offend a lot of REAL drifters
supra.....try silvia the only thing i found wrong with the movie was the evo taking off and only burning off the rear tires otherwise they did alot better and the the whole muscle car with a skyline engine kinda sucked but it wasn't too bad over all

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
TiWo2.0 said:
Yea, I guess some people think all Lan Evo's and GT-R's are AWD for some reason...

they are from the factory...

that one just happened to be converted to RWD...

·
1JZ BLING
2,604 Posts
OneJoeZee said:
they are from the factory...

that one just happened to be converted to RWD...
Ya, All the GT-R's are AWD (thats why they're R's) The GT-S skyline is t he RWD version.

The movie was better than the others and they were drifting through traffic when they were being chased (that doesnt really help you get away from anyone). but whatever, i just went cause i wanted a good laugh.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts