Supra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fast And Furious Tokyo Drift Premier
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Running Pole..... This Friday And Saturday Between 6-10 Pm. At The Movico On Sheridan And I-75 ....all Are Invited....lets Rock The Parking Lot..... Post If Your Gonna Show................even If You Dont Post Show :bigthumb:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Damn, I am going to the Waterford Lakes one. With over 50 Evo's and the Enjuku drift team will be there along with a lot of people from Floridadrift.com. If you go there, there will be a lot of people there, So nothing will happen to the cars. Just a suggestion. We will be a Race Rock at 4 and then off to the drag strip around 5:30 then at around 10/10:30 we will be heading to the movies, Hope to see some more supra owners out there.
Michael

·
1100+rwhp member
1,728 Posts
Damn I have my car apart, i really would have liked to take it

G

·
Im most likely going depending on whether I get my car back from the body shop.

Rei, Your car is apart? What are you doing to it?

-Lebbi

·
Registered
594 Posts
After some people watch this movie I wonder how many will try to drift their cars and end up in a lake :-/ I hope none, but oh well.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
we were asked to display cars at the COBB in WINTER HAVEN

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
opening nite

·
Registered
99 Posts
Nifty.

Had a good time at the movie at CityWalk, but the drive back to the corner was ridiculous. Knuckleheads weaving in and out of traffic, and one idiot in a del Sol tailgating me like he was trying to pick my trunk lock... jeezus.

I can only imagine what tonight's gonna be like in Orlando after more young guys go see it.

·
EchoDeDupra
4,118 Posts
whose white supra? anymore pics?

·
IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
1,936 Posts
I'm going tonight actually...Thats why I'm on here just waiting for the 7:20 show. I cant wait to see the movie but I do hate it when some guys ...mostely young kids go watch a F&F movie and think they can do it too. After this movie ,I'll probably dread going around these backroads because people thinking they can drift..Damn movies...lol :)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
RTA Supra said:
I heard that Lex was pretty quick :naughty:
i heard she was 7 feet tall and bullet proof......lol......and burgers and beer was favorite food

1 - 19 of 19 Posts