wtf?!!??!

how is the movie being shown exactly??

·
Registered
312 Posts
TsopranoIS300 said:
wtf?!!??!

how is the movie being shown exactly??

it's gonna be holographically projected onto the night sky :) at raceway park :)

·
Alpha Racing
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok here's somemore info! Universal Pictures will be giving away 300 tickets to the Advanced Screening of the Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift and Free Giveaways!!! Gates open at 5pm!

·
IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
1,936 Posts
Dang, Wished i lived closer to you guys. Free tickets would be cool. As far as i know....There isnt anything happening like that where i live at ......Have fun guys

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
did this happen or get rained out??

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,920 Posts
I would imagine that it was rained out bro.... it POURED up here all night last night!!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I read on thespeedlounge.com that people were there till like 7:30 when it was called due to rain.....wonder who actually showed up in such crap weather....surprised they just didnt postpone the event...

·
'93 Supra TT
480 Posts
when's the postponed date? has it been posted?

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
i went there,it was ok .a few cool cars and people to chat with. thius tuesday is the rain date,6/6/06. see you guys there.

·
Alpha Racing
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Postponed to tomorrow 6/6! Unfortnately the car and drift exhibition won't be happening! But it is free tomorrow and you get one free pass down the track!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I dont know who the heck would want to run down the track on 6/6/6...

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,920 Posts
^^^ Maybe if your name was Damien, it wouldn't be so bad.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Boostrush said:
^^^ Maybe if your name was Damien, it wouldn't be so bad.

or if my license plate was:

:bigthumb:

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
ill see you all there again. watch,its gonna rain again i bet. im gonna run 1 of my daily's down the track this time. anyone want to race there hoopty?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts