Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Administrator
17,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's nearly time for The Fast and the Furious 3 - Tokyo Drift Movie Meet!

Well, it's nearing that special time again. June 16th marks the debut of the latest installment of the Fast and the Furious film series and, as always, we need to represent our fine "ex-FATF featured" Supras on premiere night.

BIG TIME EDIT...meet is to be held at the Regal Crossroads 8 Theater in Bellevue since the Redmond Town Center Theaters won't be showing this movie.

However, it will be playing at the Regal Crossroads 8 Cinema in Bellevue. Here is a direct link to the Fandango site where you can purchase tickets for the 7:15 PM showing of the film for Friday, June 16th:

Fandango Direct Link to Purchase Tickets

Yahoo Map Link to Bellevue Crossroads 8

Address is:

Regal Crossroads 8 Cinemas
1200 156th Avenue N.E.
Bellevue, WA, 98007
425-562-6596

I want to try and do this at the 7:15 pm showing, so that most people can make it after work. I also strongly recommend purchasing your tickets ahead of time, since we don't know how strong the showing will be on premiere night. Plan to show up around 5 - 5:30 PM if possible if you're planning to have dinner as a group before the film. Remember that it's a rain or shine event since we cannot re-schedule the premiere, so let's hope for some reasonable weather at least. More details to come!

Come see the movie you love to hate and hate to love, but the one that is also responsible for our cars going up in value 33%! :lol:

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,923 Posts
So the poll didn't work out because it wasn't going to be at the place you wanted :dunno: :lol:

·
Administrator
17,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You want me to call you out on this one? I didn't think so.

·
4,923 Posts
Steve Theodore said:
You want me to call you out on this one? I didn't think so.
:lol:

·
The Radiator Man
1,362 Posts
TheHeffNerr said:
i'll leave now, might find the place in time.
Heff, if I don't end up having to work, then you can ride with me. You'll have to throw down on gas of course, but at least you'll get there. :rofl:

·
4,923 Posts
TheHeffNerr said:
i'll leave now, might find the place in time.
oh that explains why you're always in line for the Star Wars movies a month before they open :rofl:

·
Slightbreach of Etiquette
428 Posts
Man, I'm glad my lack of direction isn't as publicly known as Heffnerr's is! (And glad I made it to Steve's house first try last year, I don't know how I did it, but I think if I try to figure it out it'll never happen again!) There was a chance for me for alderwood but I definately can't make it to Redmond =/ I can't wait to meet up with you guys again though! I'll have the internets at my house soon though so I'll be able to keep track of what's going on and maybe actually catch and make it to a meet before it passes next time. I hope it's sunny for you guys! (and for me, since we're all going out for the girlie's birthday).

·
Administrator
17,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
When I get back from vacation I'll post up more details. Thanks all.

Steve T.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm there.. where is everyone eatting dinner?

G

·
It must be car club goes and see fast and furious day or something because me and the scion crew are rolling ricey to a drive in in the kitsap area. Im wrapping my wing in aluminum! heck yes! That gets me 10 hp right? Well i hope you guys have fun!

·
808Supraclub
304 Posts
the wing wrapped in Aluminum giving 10hp is a misconception that most people have. it's actually cellophane. Aluminum only gives you 5 hp. :)

·
//gwailo-
828 Posts
I'll be in alderwood all by my lonesome. I hope it isn't @ the AMC. The past 2 flicks were @ the Regal 7 by California Burger. The parking lot is a bitch and Exotic Fantacy always reserves 3/4 of the goddamn parking spaces but I like the theater better. Especially after the remodel last year...or was it the year before? Whenever Spiderman 2 came out. lol!

Have fun @ the meet, guys!

Justin

·
Kwan Jul Sul Freak
928 Posts
Hey Steve,

I think it is time for a Roll Call post on who is attending this Oscar Winning piece of cinema. Should be fun. Have dinner, hang out, scare some rice, watch the flick, then who knows. :)

The beast lives finally, so count me in!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Rsky said:
the wing wrapped in Aluminum giving 10hp is a misconception that most people have. it's actually cellophane. Aluminum only gives you 5 hp. :)

So if I wrap it in aluminum then cellophane is that 15 hp?? hmm ok im done cluttering this thread - u all have fun! :)

·
Administrator
17,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm still away on vacation, but thanks for the continued responses, and I'll send more information when I get home on Sunday.

·
Registered
345 Posts
may make it

I may make it. I fly out the next day for Hawaii for work. I'll be gone for a couple of months so it would be a good send off. You guys could check out my fracking hood ding.
Actually it might be better to hang with GF, get some booty call, because I will probably be dumped by the time I get back. Yes getting dumped can be a good thing

1 - 20 of 81 Posts