Supra Forums banner

Which Seattle area theater should we meet at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
17,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is ready for The Fast and the Furious 3 - Tokyo Drift Movie Meet in Seattle?

Well, it's nearing that special time again. June 16th marks the debut of the latest installment of the Fast and the Furious film series and, as always, we need to represent our fine "ex-FATF featured" Supras on premiere night.

I think it's time to start planning this get together so that we can get the most people and cars together as possible. So let's hear it...where do you want to do this thing? June 16th is the night and we've got the cars!

Come see the movie you love to hate and hate to love, but the one that is also responsible for our cars going up in value 33%! :lol:

·
Administrator
17,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heh...too much on my mind. Done. :)

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,923 Posts
I've never been to the Issaquah one but the new Lynnwood cinema is awesome. Plus people will see us roll in and park. In Redmond we'll park way up in the garage and walk over and blend in with all the average joes :lol:

When I went to the one in Lynnwood last summer for War of the Worlds there was a big roped off section for valet parking. If it's still there maybe I could collect some funds and buy us a bunch of spots.

·
Slightbreach of Etiquette
428 Posts
I live near the alderwood mall... If anyone's up for a ride along I'm there :D Okay so I'll probably be there (or redmond town center, issaquah is too far just to see a movie) in my 05 accent even if noone is... =Þ Hey mike, weren't you in the 400 club when I met you? Doubling the numbers in a year, I'm impressed =D

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,923 Posts
c0dy said:
I live near the alderwood mall... If anyone's up for a ride along I'm there :D Okay so I'll probably be there (or redmond town center, issaquah is too far just to see a movie) in my 05 accent even if noone is... =Þ Hey mike, weren't you in the 400 club when I met you? Doubling the numbers in a year, I'm impressed =D
Yep, I was in the 400 club until recently :)

I don't know why I voted because I won't be able to make either locations, haha.

·
428 Posts
Congrats Mike! I just realized that's the weekend before my girlfriend's birthday so I might not make it, we're all going out but I'm not sure when that'll end and what time this starts. When times start being mentioned I'll say for sure. Darn, I was hoping for another chance to get together with you guys now that I actually have some spending money! =Þ If not, I hope you guys have a good time. The preview for it looked okay (read: some decent cars - less than stellar plot... but who goes for the plot? ;) ) last night at X3.

·
Administrator
17,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If the meet ends up being most popular for Lynnwood, I will need someone to step up and coordinate it who is from there. I originally included that location since DrMike hyped it up...but he won't be able to attend now.

I will be happy to do similar coordination if the meet is to be held in Redmond or Issaquah, but not Alderwood as it's WAY out of my way.

Steve T.

·
The Radiator Man
1,362 Posts
I can help cordinate if I don't end up working on that day... I live right by the theater kind of.
It's a friday correct?

·
Offical MkIII Pushman
1,797 Posts
i would step up and do it, but i dont have a damn clue on how to coordinate a meet :(

·
Administrator
17,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
By coordinate I mainly mean to go and scope the place out and see what the parking is like, etc. If Lynnwood is really valet based parking (DrMike mentioned this), then we need to make even more sure of what we want to do.

I basically just need someone to be my eyes and ears for that particular parking lot, so we all know what to expect. I'll be happy to do all correspondence and such about the meet...no matter where it's at. :)

Steve T.

·
Offical MkIII Pushman
1,797 Posts
i dont think they will have valet parking for the movie, that kinda was a one time thing.

·
428 Posts
Across the "street" from the theater (near claim jumpers) is the valet parking lot. It's always valet (I've never seen it different at least and when I went to see X3 this weekend it was roped off). As to who does the valet - I'm not sure.

·
428 Posts
NP - I'd coordinate but I'm busy with the g/fs birthday and probably won't be able to go :(

·
Administrator
17,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
All right, I'm going to take over this and just have it in Redmond, since that is the only way I'm going to be able to personally coordinate it. Sorry the poll didn't work out guys.

Steve T.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.