Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as everyone knows today was the premiere of Tokyo Drift. So since kidies are going to see this movie and attempt to do drifting in their vehicle, their are bound to be accidents. So list accidents youve read in the police blotter, or have seen and beeen at the scene.

----------

Ill go on ahead and start this off.

Date: 6/16/06
Time: 5:23PM
Damage:
-Vehicle #1: 1996 Honda Civic is going straight on lincoln and hits vehicle number 2 then slides around and hits the rear side of vehicle number 2 again. Vehicle is undrivable and has major body damage.
-Vehicle #2: 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee is sitting at stop light on lincoln and gets hit in drivers side front axle and hatch. Vehicle is undrivable, and has minor body damage.

Well I was vehicle #2. The kid is just cruising and the light turned green so he comes flying and hits me I guess turning. Says he just got back from the movies and says he'll pay for all the damages(yea right). So now my summer vacation plans are ruined unless he pays and our insurance(full coverage) pays. One problem we live in colorado and you need insurance in order to get plates. He didnt have plates or insurance so his ticket should be fairly up there and I doubt he'll pay for everything.

Best part was his civic was red, has decal and vynil all over it, dark tined windows, fart can muffler, and supposively all suoped up. I got out of the car laughing so hard, then he said "what" and I shutted up and the cops arrived.

"Jeep putting rice* where it belongs since 1941...The junk yard"

*ugly import/domestics covered with stickers for parts they dont own.

·
Premium Member
7,333 Posts
Best I got was while I'm in a turn lane, a mid 50s guy in a Cadillac (of all people!) staring and admiring the Sup, thumbs up and nodding and all, meanwhile I'm laughing because he's at the front of the traffic line and the light's been green for 20 seconds and everyone's honking.

·
SC400 Newb
1,438 Posts
Troux said:
Best I got was while I'm in a turn lane, a mid 50s guy in a Cadillac (of all people!) staring and admiring the Sup, thumbs up and nodding and all, meanwhile I'm laughing because he's at the front of the traffic line and the light's been green for 20 seconds and everyone's honking.

HAH :rofl:

Oh and my report..... I am sick..... so the Supra wasn't out this weekend.. :pHEW:

·
Kirisute Gomen
2,747 Posts
I watched some kid do a couple doughnuts at the spot last night... Then watched him get his ass kicked by quite a few people.

·
Registered
46 Posts
My trd solara was slammed in to making it a total lost cause some latino skin head gansta thought he could drift a camry. Hit and run + Total loss = 1 angry new Supra owner

·
Working OT
4,193 Posts
wow drifting a camry..........

SupraLegend said:
My trd solara was slammed into making it a total lost cause some latino skin head gansta thought he could drift a camry. Hit and run + Total loss = 1 angry new Supra owner

·
Registered
46 Posts
magicsupra721 said:
camry belongs to TRD YO!
MAD JDM

My solara had the complete TRD package (rims, supercharger, bodykit) on it the ***Kers camry had sh*t on it not even painted. Camry doesnt "belong" to TRD by the way it belongs to toyota.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts