Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, since the last 2 there was a Supra meet planned, anyone plan to step up and have another meet for this one?? aight peace :chicken:

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Bert, count me in man! Start a roll count and see whose up for it and what we can expect. Maybe have it like last time? Meet at the top parking floor at Valley Fair and cruise all the way to the top parking structure of the Great Mall? I'll remember to go early this time and not have the caravan wait for me lol.

-Vince

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, this sounds like a plan, so who else is down for this??? The last two turned out pretty good... lets get the ball rolling on this one... aight peace :chicken:

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
supraphile said:
I'm not going unless Vin Diesel is in this one.
In that case, have fun staying at home... who else is down for this one? aight peace :chicken:

·
Rooftop Sniper
2,545 Posts
So are we going to actually going to go watch the movie, or is it an excuse to act reckless?

·
me me me me me me!!!
483 Posts
i can't believe any of you actually want to see this pile of crap ricer movie that hollywood is spitting out at the masses. :lame: :gaysex: :ugh2: :ghey:

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
tunaman said:
i can't believe any of you actually want to see this pile of crap ricer movie that hollywood is spitting out at the masses. :lame: :gaysex: :ugh2: :ghey:

don't act like you won't see it.

it's a form of entertainment and a pretty damn good one at that.

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
tunaman said:
Actually its sorta more of tradition now, we all had meets for FF1 and FF2, so why not FF3? If you don't like it, you can stay up or just show up to the meet and skip the movie, it doesn't matter... aight peace :chicken:

Wait just noticed location, your from Sac town, might as well stay home in case someone comes over and tips your cow over or steals your goat and shit... you know, got to watch after the farm land and shit and the tractors...

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
tunaman said:
I watched the preview: It has nothing but CGI effects.....you are right.....its LAME!!!!.
btw: Talk about really going in groups with ur cars to movie theaters to see this...there'll be cops and their mamas waiting... lol

The second one that came out....i still haven't seen the full movie... lol :bigthumb:

And where you all planning to meet up ???

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
SUPRASTANGER507mgte said:
I watched the preview: It has nothing but CGI effects.....you are right.....its LAME!!!!.
btw: Talk about really going in groups with ur cars to movie theaters to see this...there'll be cops and their mamas waiting... lol

The second one that came out....i still haven't seen the full movie... lol :bigthumb:

And where you all planning to meet up ???
You can stay home also Moe ;), those that went to the last one knows whats up... aight peace :chicken:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts