Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm running a To4r w/ .96. I'm on stock fuel for now and the .96 is just too laggy. I've thought about going w/ .71 or .81
Suggestions...

Thanks Ed

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd like faster spool, I thought traction would be a problem with the .96 in 2nd and 3rd gear but its not that bad. The car pulls hard but doesn't feel like 550 at the wheels. I think it maybe do to the power coming in slow and late. I'd like to get similar spool to a (61) or so. If later I need to top end power I could always go back to the .96

·
Registered
1994 Toyota Supra Turbo 6spd
1,513 Posts
hey i have a hks t04r turbo as well. i just recently switched to the 0.84 dual port exaust housing. i haven't started the car up yet but we'll see how this helps.
i didn't know there was a 0.81? i heard the dual port housing will help spool it up pretty quick compared to the single ports.

changing exaust housing was a pain in the ass!! so hopefully this better be worth it...

when did u get full boost by in 3rd gear? my 0.96 was around 4500-4700rpm...

·
Registered
397 Posts
id go with a .45 AR
hahahahha im just joking

no definitly i would go with the .81 or maybe even somehting in between .81 and .61 -----if they make it

:devil:

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,222 Posts
simply unbolt and bolt up the new one.

However depending on the size you may need a new DP flange.

·
APU 87 Black Hardtop
487 Posts
ZaZZn said:
simply unbolt and bolt up the new one.

However depending on the size you may need a new DP flange.
he is right but make sure you know what your doing, because if something is just a little off, it will fuck the turbo up..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts