Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Flying Dutchman Pilot!
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I made it to the track today and am pretty happy. I put the stock springs in so the car looked like a monster truck. I really didnt get much better of a 60' from them however. I ran an 11.86 @ 118.97 with a 1.77 60' and an 11.94 @ 119.86 with a 1.83 60'. I'll get the slips up tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
damn good times

mod list?

·
1/2 Na-T Project
987 Posts
Nice times, those 60 fts are not bad. It seems like most drivers don't even break 2.0 60 ft times in the a MKIII. Congrats man. Later.

·
Flying Dutchman Pilot!
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got my site which gives a pretty good run down. Its not a forged piston engine anymore like my site says, I used those shitty ebay Nippon Racing pistons in an engine I rebuilt. They work, they are as good as stock I think but no better. I also used the oh so controversial 4.30 rear. I have a 4.10 clutch type I brought with me but I didnt feel like changing it. I def have to put it in now though by the end of the night my rear was moaning and only one wheel was spinning during my burnout. I am happy though I only paid 80 bucks for the 4.30 and it has close to 200k miles on it, I got my moneys worth. One thing to note is that my 60's fts arent accurate. Well they are, but with that rear I am shifting to second before the 60' mark, so they arent a good comparison for someone who goes all 60' in 1st.

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
nice numbers, haha, only one wheel was spinning, looks sweet in the pic

·
Flying Dutchman Pilot!
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that was after the burnout, they both spun that time

·
Flying Dutchman Pilot!
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No sir, 7m fo eva

·
Flying Dutchman Pilot!
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
19 psi boost
MT ET Streets 26 x 11.5 on RX7 Rims

Nope, no 5th for me, I think I can get about 121 or 122mph out of the 4.30 and the techtom ecu with 6950 rev limit, which is really around 6500 on my inaccurate toyota tach.

My supra is done as far as I am concerned, I will prob never drag it again except for maybe at the meet with a 4.10 in it if my little surprise isnt finished by then.

·
Flying Dutchman Pilot!
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Heres a few more pics from my webserver

http://www2.davidconsentino.com:8000/Dave/Supra/Englishtown 4-9-05/

I may have a video of the 11.94 run, I have to see if I can get intouch with the guy in the 300z in the other lane, as his friend videotaped it.

Heres the slips:

I am well aware the car #s are different. Whoever entered the number in screwed up on my 11.86 run. Thats also the reason I didnt get an entire slip. I had to share a slip with the guy in the other lane.

·
Flying Dutchman Pilot!
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Vid!

http://www.zxtasy.com/Media/englishtown4-09-05-1.wmv Right click save as

The last clip is me and a grey z32 on my 11.94 run. You can see how only one wheel was spinning in my burnout. Unfortunately its not a great vid of me, but the guy videotaping was only interested in his friends time, I am grateful they got me at all. Theres a lot of stuff before me, including his buddy wrecking. He walked away though and thats all that counts. They were both super nice guys.

3,796 Posts
Excellent times man!! I was impressed with your car when you dyno'd at SP last spring and its good to see that power is getting to the ground. Congrats. :D

·
Flying Dutchman Pilot!
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This motor is relatively new, so not many times. I have had other motors I did it to on many occasions and have never had a problem.

Thanks guys

·
Can't wait for Spring!
2,364 Posts
wow. Its so awesome to see it finally come together! NICE NUMBERS. Congrats!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts