Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
JZ Enthusiast
3,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys i am very proud to represent this news ..

Suleiman Al-ghaith broke new world REcord on his supra , he got 96 supra with 820hp 580rwhp DIN hks modified single turbo conversion .and he made wieght reduction and she's 893KG !
he made 7.5 secs at181mph without NOS and with nos he went 6.3 secs !!!
and his top speed on digital gauge as he said is 353km/h :)
besideds that he was asking a magazine to do some footage on his car and another friends supras owners also (600hp , 720 and 750hp ) all from hks and he's thinking of forming a supra club :) DAMN I AM SOO HAPPY IT WILL BE THE FIRST SUPRAS CLUB IN THE GULF middle east !!!
oh he said he stoped racing cars and only race bikes cuz nothing fast enough for him !!!

damn i am really excited to hear this all coming out from middle easern gulf oh he live in UAE united arab emarates Dubai and the magazine is going to interview with them and would posts many cool pics so soon.

just loved to share this :)

·
1 ur Mom warned U about
656 Posts
I am still kinda trying to make sense of this..but from what I gather now is that the car is 820-850 hp?

·
Registered
160 Posts
bahraini_zupra said:
Guys i am very proud to represent this news ..

Suleiman Al-ghaith broke new world REcord on his supra , he got 96 supra with 820hp 580rwhp DIN hks modified single turbo conversion .and he made wieght reduction and she's 893KG !
he made 7.5 secs at181mph without NOS and with nos he went 6.3 secs !!!
and his top speed on digital gauge as he said is 353km/h :)
besideds that he was asking a magazine to do some footage on his car and another friends supras owners also (600hp , 720 and 750hp ) all from hks and he's thinking of forming a supra club :) DAMN I AM SOO HAPPY IT WILL BE THE FIRST SUPRAS CLUB IN THE GULF middle east !!!
oh he said he stoped racing cars and only race bikes cuz nothing fast enough for him !!!

damn i am really excited to hear this all coming out from middle easern gulf oh he live in UAE united arab emarates Dubai and the magazine is going to interview with them and would posts many cool pics so soon.

just loved to share this :)
:wtf: ..... 820 hp that makes 580 rwhp........?

·
Registered
898 Posts
i highly doubt this is true? sorry to be sceptic... but 580 rwhp? i have friends with 580 rwhp supras.. and they run like mid 11's
even with weight reduction this is hard to beleive. i dont know how in hell u would get the supra down to 890 kg.... but it may be possible at that weight... but seriously? is it possible to have it that light weight?

·
Registered
898 Posts
possibly... im thinking the engine probably weighs about 300 lbs... the chassis probably arround 400... (these are just guesses) and with all the other crap required to have the car be in one peice... adds up to about 1000kg ... but who knows.. i could be wrong

·
Sooooooo JDM
1,221 Posts
MkIVSylver said:
possibly... im thinking the engine probably weighs about 300 lbs... the chassis probably arround 400... (these are just guesses) and with all the other crap required to have the car be in one peice... adds up to about 1000kg ... but who knows.. i could be wrong
Umm...no. The Iron blocked 2JZ is 325 LBS for JUST the shortblock. This is no head, cams, accesories, nothing. Just block, rods, crank and pistons. This weight thing reminded me of the SCC Sentra:
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=776885

Ryan

·
T-Power
1,625 Posts
:wtf:

i am gonna have to say :bsflag:

·
How does my exhaust smell
1,014 Posts
893KG? That is 1965lbs. All the other stuff is believable at that weight, but unless he is tubed its pretty hard to lose 1700lbs on any car.

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,784 Posts
blkdawg said:
:wtf:

i am gonna have to say :bsflag:
I'm with ya on that one brother, figure 893kg = ~1960-1970lbs...what's Ara's cars weigh? ~2500lbs?

And Bullish is making 1400-1600hp on methanol - running 6.70s. To run that much quicker, not only requires the power - but the suspension work as well. Truly tremendous R&D in getting the suspension right...figure we're talking 1.05 60' or better.

The mag is wrong!

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
:bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag:

·
Kancho Battle Garage
850 Posts
Not possible. Wow thats a crock of shit.

·
JZ Enthusiast
3,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
guys i dunno about anything but i'll write short sentence of what he said :
i have just completed a tow year old project on my car which is a 96 supra TT . now it is an 820bhp (580rwhp (DIN) <-- dunno whats this !?)
hks modified single turbo conv . my car was modified in japan but i sent it to germany after that where they built the enire body of car with carbon fiber and installed titanium mountings and mouldings inside the engine compartment .
the company i dealt with in berlin specialize in weight reduction projects for the aviation industry and this is the first car they have worked on .as a result my car wieght only 893kg .

so guys u just figure it out .

1 - 20 of 74 Posts