Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i would like to know the best 0-60 time and 1-100 time for a stock twins supra. and what set up do u have. i want to look into modding my stock supra, and i would like to know what is the best set up to get the best start up time.

Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
282 Posts
I don't belive you will see too many people talk about 0-60 in here. Your best bet would be to look at the 1/4 mile runs, actually the first 60ft. Check this thread out. Also, 6-speed or auto. One way or the other the two parts of the equation you are looking for are sticky tires and 2-step.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks chris!! from wat i see, everyone used boostlogic built auto. so im wondering how eeryone likes it? experiences with them?

t-sung

·
Supraforums Member
705 Posts
I don't think I've read a single negative thread about the BL built auto. Mine should be coming in soon and I'll post up my impressions of it with the 3400 stall. Converters and sticky tires are very important when it comes to running times. Browse through the drag racing section, there is a ton of info on this.

I don't think anyone really pays attention to the 0-60 times once they've passed stock. Quarter mile passes are much more fun anyway.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Yup....0-60 ain't great with all those horses and street tires....

93SupraTT said:
I don't think anyone really pays attention to the 0-60 times once they've passed stock. Quarter mile passes are much more fun anyway.

·
Cheifbootknocka
1,944 Posts
shenofjo said:
thanks chris!! from wat i see, everyone used boostlogic built auto. so im wondering how eeryone likes it? experiences with them?

t-sung
^ Me too ^

1 - 6 of 6 Posts