Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1%er
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so here we go today with what is now a few months old transaction. but here is the god damn story. so i placed a wtb ad for a pass side window. fastformoney says hey i have one and i will ship no problem. ok so we move forward. and i buy a front lip and pass window for this guy. now mind you he is up north in canada. money paid few weeks go by and nothing comes. GREAT! so i contact him and OOOOOOOOO yeah i will get right on that now. OK what ever we all make mistakes here now and then. so 2 more weeks go by and i get a call. the first sign of shit went wrong. post office says they have what seems to be a bag of glass here for me. and yeah i go down to see whats going on and THIS FUCKING GUY SENDS THE FRONT LIP AND PASS WINDOW IN A FUCKING PAPAER BAG. again from 1 country to the other and he uses a fucking paper bag to wrap it. so of course i call captain brains on this well thought out move here. and captain dip shit says OOOOOOOOOOOOO my bad i have another and i will send a replacement. yeah well months later he never sent the fucking window and this guy is a fucking dip shit. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO guys do not buy from him do not talk with him and frankly guys tell him to eat a dick sandwich with a pickle on the side.

so in closing here i would like to take the time to truly say FUCK YOU FASTFORMONEY. you have been a big help. if help were a dick in the ass with a cost attached. fuck you again.

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,368 Posts
0/10 transaction
10/10 review

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I also wouldn't really recommend. I bought a power steering pump from him and he shipped it without the critical fitting that goes from the reservoir to the pump. I guess they are two separate things but I just think if I was selling a pump I'd send the fittings attached to it. He claimed he disconnects them all at the fitting because that's easier than taking the hose off and says he will ship me it separate. Weeks go by, I ask again, might have been three times before he just ignored me. Never got it and that was months ago. I'd more so understand if he threw up a fight and tried to say that the fitting (which I'm sure he could sell for $2) is a separate part and not included in the sale but instead he said he'd send it and never did. Just a dick move.

·
Administrator
8,803 Posts
Fast_4money has lost his selling privaledges.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts