Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
ORLANDO FL DRAMA TOWN
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a video from crispeed fro Miami fl who has been my tuner and builder on all the rotarys i have own and race with over 600whp thanks to his tuning i never been beaten driving on a rotary yet, he has tune supras also and turbo and big hp turbo mustangs ............

His newest project.. is 685 the highest it did? hmmmmmm who knows i say mid 150s+ mph hehehe :hail: :hail:

Sry for the v8 owners hehehe the owners name is v8 killa :)

the car if u see on the video creeps to 36 psi and back down to 32 psi.....

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/b0c7763e-8224-4a0c-b297-ef1e06df9df7.htm

·
Registered
44 Posts
thats a kick ass rx7, its crazy how he has that on just a streetport. more power will defenitly put out more

·
ORLANDO FL DRAMA TOWN
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
300zxfan said:
thats a kick ass rx7, its crazy how he has that on just a streetport. more power will defenitly put out more
yeah the owner want it to have ac / working and not loud ...

·
Registered
358 Posts
I'm not much of a Mazda fan, but that car was BADDASS!! Awesome powerband.

·
Probably at the track...
417 Posts
I love FD's. It must be tough to take down a car like that. Highway runs against this car would be amazing to watch. It would take an 800+rwhp Supra to even hang with this car. Congrats to the owner. Now who's gonna go take him down... :bigthumb:

·
The Stars At Night
1,460 Posts
That car is badass...anyone know what songs were in that?

·
ORLANDO FL DRAMA TOWN
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
NickD. said:
It would take a 800+rwhp Supra to run with that RX-7 685rwhp.
i say 900hp JUST TO RUN IT NOT TO BEAT IT:)...

SHERBAZZ AND HIM BEEN TALKING ABOUT RACING ECH OTHER AND WHEN THEY DO ,GOOD LUCK TO BOTH, BOTH CARS NASTY ...

That rx7 with only 590+ already beat a nissan 240 with 890whp they race more than 2 times from a 2nd gear roll, that 240 was one of the fastest cars on the street but crispeed is like me he goes for the big doughs that still on his street category ...... :bigthumb:

and if u want to compared look at how fast maxworth 240 is doing 150+ mph with only like 700whp ..:)

·
Registered
44 Posts
man this guy has alot more hp room its gonna be nice to see how much more hp he gets if he goes with a bigger port. again WOW!

·
Registered
345 Posts
wow! awesome video.......and big ups to chris for being the best at rotary building and tuning.........watching this madness reminded me of my 3rd gen roach of which was built by him :)

·
ORLANDO FL DRAMA TOWN
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1fastsupra said:
wow! awesome video.......and big ups to chris for being the best at rotary building and tuning.........watching this madness reminded me of my 3rd gen roach of which was built by him :)
:bigthumb:

·
Registered
54 Posts
mad props. nice car. fourth gear is where he loses. supras just pull way hard when you are in fourth in the seven. The 4.3 gears won't help him there. he needs to take the car to the strip. 1.3 sixtys and 150 trap means low 9

·
ORLANDO FL DRAMA TOWN
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
nemo said:
mad props. nice car. fourth gear is where he loses. supras just pull way hard when you are in fourth in the seven. The 4.3 gears won't help him there. he needs to take the car to the strip. 1.3 sixtys and 150 trap means low 9
:bigthumb: i love both cars so is the same for me who ever wins ,,

·
shotaro kaneda
2,047 Posts
NickD. said:
It would take a 800+rwhp Supra to run with that RX-7 685rwhp.
from a stop? yes. from a roll? no. RX-7s have really short gearing and with that 4.3 rear end, a supra with the same amount of power at the wheels and a properly sized turbo (63-67 trim-ish) would run him down pretty quickly. it'd still be a good race though, nice car.

1 - 20 of 150 Posts