Supra Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm sorry guys but you're crazy if you think the Accord is at fault at all in this accident. There were several reports of the Supra going WELL over the speed limit. And I'm not saying maybe they were going 60 in a 45. Look at the carnage of the accident. To me it looks like she had to have been going close to 100. The accord was ripped in half. I feel bad for the passenger of the Supra and the 3 people in the Accord, hopefully they will fully recover.

·
Blue Thunder
3,519 Posts
I'm sorry guys but you're crazy if you think the Accord is at fault at all in this accident. There were several reports of the Supra going WELL over the speed limit. And I'm not saying maybe they were going 60 in a 45. Look at the carnage of the accident. To me it looks like she had to have been going close to 100. The accord was ripped in half. I feel bad for the passenger of the Supra and the 3 people in the Accord, hopefully they will fully recover.
I concur. Pretty sure the Accord didn't enter the intersection seeing that Zupra. The road has parked cars, and a rise. Plus the Zupra is a small car. She covered that distance in the blink of an eye doing over 100mph is what the news reported.

I'm surprised the video of the moments after the crash are still up. Those are deceased people in that car !!!

·
iSPOOL
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
This happened near some of our meet spots. She posted on IG that she was gonna go "KILL IT" as she was drinking. There is a video of the aftermath with her and the passenger's body and the guys in the honda...the entire front end gone. Engine over 100ft away. No brake lines on road at all. Word is she was doing well in excess of 100mph on Muddy Branch. Which has a problem with EXCESSIVE speeding.
Thanks for the details. I haven't seen anything that's newer than a month old. It confirms it for me, the Zupra driver is at fault. I figured she had to be going in the 80mph+ range.

·
GT-R DUN, Son.
3,491 Posts
Sad part is there are fatal consequences to living insta-famous on the FakeBook. It is unfortunate that she was showing off the new car, and she wasn't equipped with the foresight enough to realize this isn't a Honda. I concur with Ken's post about left hand turns are the cause of most accidents. Speed doesn't kill, underestimating braking distance does.

On finding out that someone loaned her the car, the situation gets pretty eye-rolly. Remember she was driving, had enough time to pick up another dude as the passenger then proceeds to drive it like she stole it?! (while borrowing the car from the owner, I can only assume some dude she hustled). Karma's a b!tch!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
This was pretty old news. Yeah the car wasn't stolen. Word on the net is that it belong to a friend of hers. RIP, but she has no one to blame but herself. Why would anyone drive recklessly with a 3 year at home. SMH... I feel bad for her passenger; hopefully this will teach others to not get in a car with a chick that can't drive for shit.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts