Well, I sure hope I got things wired and cleaned then because that's the nightmare scenario if it doesn't start. I cleaned each connector with electrical cleaner spray, then hit them with compressed air and repeated. The TPS is new but worries me as I set it up with a mutlimeter. And the electronics on the left fender are corroded from the battery vapors when it sat 19 years. Thanks for the prime test - I'll do that. Also, the distributor was not exactly where I thought the rotor should be but that's easily adjustable. Yes - thanks for the continuous stream of advice on all fronts here!! Need it.