Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· SupraForums Sponsor
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good morning,

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are having a Fathers Day sale going on right now! As long as you have payment in by 6/26/2009 then you can enjoy 10% off your entire order with us!

As always here at Mirror Finish Polishing all of our Metal Polishing is Guaranteed to a Mirror Finish! Send us your next project and we will make it look its best...at a discounted rate. :)

Here is the link to the website for more metal polishing info: www.mirrorfinishpolishing.com

When you are ready to ship everything out either contact me directly, or just simply visit the website and follow the instructions for shipping, payment, etc. Here is the direct link: http://www.mirrorfinishpolishing.com/SHIPPING-1.html

Happy Fathers Day!

Thank You

· SupraForums Sponsor
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Get my phone message??? :) Please call me on my cell this weekend if possible. Thank you.

Good morning,

It was good talking with you about your project and also I sent you a PM with the pricing for the clear coating service. Let me know when you send the parts out and we will take care of the rest no problem. If you think of other parts you want done just go ahead and send them in and we will take care of them as well for you.

Thank You

· Banned
3,376 Posts
Definately quality work...

· SupraForums Sponsor
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
how much to polish upper intake plen on the ge motor and throttle body ( upper intake , ypipe and throttlebody)

Good evening,

You have a PM with current pricing, turnaround times, polishing info, etc. Let us know when you are ready and we will take care of your order no problem.

Thank You

· SupraForums Sponsor
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tony,

Your PM box is full. I sent an email via your website email address. Hope to hear from you today. Thank you.

James O.

James,

I cleaned out the PM box, so you can send PM's now.

Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.