Supra Forums banner
61 - 80 of 84 Posts
im not a big fan on te c4, id have to say the older 70's vettes, and the new c6

Discussion starter · #62 ·
jet864 said:
For me, it would have to be one of the 2 EVER 1969 ZL-1s. There are more ZL-1 Camaros (500 maybe?) but these Corvettes with some slicks would dip into the mid 10s stock. Awesome. Or, perhaps an original Gran Sport that went toe to toe with the GT-40. Saw one of each at the Seattle hot rod show, both immaculate.
they made 69 '69 ZL1 camaros, i actually saw one at a chevy show in seattle, such an understatement to look at with body colored dog dish wheels and no badging of any kind.

as far as corvettes though i love '63's and c5 zo6's

lowbudgettarga said:
they made 69 '69 ZL1 camaros, i actually saw one at a chevy show in seattle, such an understatement to look at with body colored dog dish wheels and no badging of any kind.

as far as corvettes though i love '63's and c5 zo6's
Thanks for the correction man. I was thinking 500 because I thought there was a relation between production car numbers and a racing program. Or is that 1500...? :dunno: White C5 Z06s are awesome as well. Weren't they limited production as well?

James

Discussion starter · #71 ·
BrettRT said:
1978 (i believe) pacecar edition, I enjoy those late 70s stingrays
I'm also really digging the new z06.

don't know much about the older ones...

seems alot of you are diggin the old stingrays... :bigthumb:

Discussion starter · #73 ·
wow.

hell yeah

i like zr1s, but hi psi's c5 looks amazing, i think the c5s are my favourite. I absolutely hate the new c6s.

Ang

given the Vette's huge improvement with each generation, it's got to be the C6

Discussion starter · #78 ·
KERR said:
well i like the mid year cars, 63-67. 67 is my favorite, then jump to the ZR-1... Im not a huge fan of the newer stuff...
oddly enough, i read a History of the Corvette book tonight...

(old book i had from like 1999)

and the 63-67 Vettes were bad ass (67 rocked)
and the ZR1 - which i have always liked - stuck out as
being awesome too.

and ahhh, the grand sport ;)

Bang for the Buck it has to be the ZR-1 but for overall look and performance I love the Grand Sport's.

61 - 80 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.