Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just wanted to make a thread on where everyone buys their NA stuff. So post away :D! Thanks,

RoB~

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wow this thread didnt go as good as i planned =P

RoB~

·
1,005 Posts
Exactly what stuff are you looking for?? Different places have good prices for different things...

I know www.coximport.com has really excellent prices for the Eibach Springs for both the NA and the TT...$215!!:eek: They also sell KYB/AGX adjustable shocks for NA and TT for $375!!:eek: :eek: Do you want to know something else...shipping is FREE!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

I ordered a Greddy Shift Knob from www.aieonline.com for about only $28.80 plus shipping...the retail price of this is about $40.

Also sometimes there are some stuff on www.ebay.com thats pretty good.

Check www.thepartstrader.com for used parts, they have some really good deals from time to time.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well I just meant in general. I just like to see where everyone shops so I can get an idea of the stores out there with good prices on Supra NA Parts. Well lmk and post up!

Rob~

·
road hazard
452 Posts
StaticX313 said:
well I just meant in general. I just like to see where everyone shops so I can get an idea of the stores out there with good prices on Supra NA Parts. Well lmk and post up!

Rob~
i found that www.nopionline.com has the cheapest price on an apexi intake filter and adaptor for a mkiii turbo. ~$130 compared to others who are selling it for $150.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
o ya and please post places with NA Supra parts *MKIV Model* please! I am having a hard time finding NA Supra parts for my 93 supra and for it being an automatic. Also im looking into buying a turbo kit, so if u know where I can pick one of those up for my supra plz lmk.

RoB~

1 - 7 of 7 Posts