Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
A.E. Motorsports
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About to instal my safr and what do I find ziptied behind my dash?? You guessed it. My only isue is that I have always hit feulcut between 12 and 14 psi. Yes I know that's more than normal but from what I hear not insane. Also there is no dial on this fcd. WTF?? It says its a type k. If you have info PLEASE chime in. I do tons of research before I do something to my car and that was a kick in the face!!
Also does anyone know the switch setup for the safr?? I've googled the hell outa this and still can't find it, thanks!!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
So whats the problem? Whoever installed it obviously didn't do it right and it never worked. Take it out, sell it, and continue on your way.

·
A.E. Motorsports
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wholey shit!!!! After further digging checking grounds when my AFR wouldn't turn on I found a gawddamn F-CON!!!!!!! I'm not touching this car anymore til I find an HKS tuner. I'm shaking right now!!!
I Bought this car a year and a half ago with 70000 miles on it. When I checked the carfax on it it only had 20000 in 03. So I figure some old guy had it (same owner the whole time) and traded it to the dealership I bought it from. I HAVE to find out who owned this car before me!!! All I know is it used to be registered in Gigharbor WA. I'm starting a ''do you know my supra'' thread.

·
1FSTBLK
495 Posts
I just put in the FCD not to long ago but set the dial on 3 and you will be fine.

·
A.E. Motorsports
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, I think I figured out the fcd issue. The fcon was not exactly a universal system. The fcd I have with NO DIAL seems to have come with it as an adaptor to the factory feul cut.
I started the thread as I said but only seem to get flamed. I would think people would be more willing to help, especialy since I'm not realy asking anything from anyone that doesn't know anything. Whatever. I guess none understands why this could be of value. History is just as important as modification to some people, otherwise what's the point of it all? If all we cared about was going fast and spending assloads to do it, well we wouldn't drive mk3's. Hopefully I can find this guy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts